Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 5. Gumbies vs Roys at the House of Gumbies

Remove this Banner Ad

Was gonna post in here, but all this Game of Thrones talk has me more bored than the 3 episodes I watched.

Well done Roy.

Have you watched Black Books? Now that is quality tv.

I prefer the original book series.

510EHKVDVCL.jpg

this is by far the slowest moving thread we've had this season, I welcome the change of pace.

Likewise.

I'm too busy celebrating that we managed to re-sign a good youngster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good OLD Roys! Bad news, we don't lose at home, best you stay at your retirement village this week and chat about nothings. Would hate for you guys to get even more ill through unnecessary travel.
I'm perfectly healthy thanks. Except for the knees and the arthritis and why is everything so god damned loud outside?

If they have actually changed their nickname back to the Gumbies, I would be happy to just forfeit and give them the points for making a an awesome decision.

They have, and it would be appreciated since Broken showed you probably will screw it up anyway in the end so I'd rather not put the effort in to show the rest of the SFA that finding touch is so so far away.

Likewise.

I'm too busy celebrating that we managed to re-sign a good youngster.

I'm celebrating that we haven't quite crashed yet, because Australian cricket is hilarious when they leave Australia, in the same vein as watching a slow moving car crash is riveting viewing.

If they have actually changed their nickname back to the Gumbies, I would be happy to just forfeit and give them the points for making a an awesome decision.
Awesome decision for sure... but forfeiting? How about we just get them a gold star instead?

custom_message_gold_star_with_gold_glitter_texture_star_sticker-r8c6018b4e6f64bd4b7386ba858eb00be_v9w09_8byvr_324.jpg

You're not making too much sense, "mike" if that is your real name. You currently drinking? If so, may I join you?

000_0042.0.jpg
Explain to me how I'm not making sense?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back