Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 13 Las Vegas Bears v Roys FFC @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

yogi4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heyyyyy Royssssssss, welcome to Vegas. We got your fax, but I'm afraid to say we couldn't afford to meet your request re: defibrillators- went a bit over budget on the ramp up to the ground. Thankfully DapperDon is in electrifying form in the guts so you should be in no strife.

Heyyyyy Royssssssss, welcome to Vegas. We got your fax, but I'm afraid to say we couldn't afford to meet your request re: defibrillators- went a bit over budget on the ramp up to the ground. Thankfully DapperDon is in electrifying form in the guts so you should be in no strife.

I had to google that :p

If I need a doctor, I just call Doctor Gero :D

View attachment 487365 v View attachment 487367

Bears - LWWWL Ladder Position 10th
Roys - WWLWL Ladder Position 2nd

Players to Watch
Bears - JoshWoodenSpoon ArgusTuft DapperDon
Roys - Allikat I Dont Care 3KZ is Football

Captains please have your teamsheets in by 11.59pm Thursdays
I love this OP. In fact it is the greatest OP of all time, because it is the only one that has ever suggested that I am a PLAYER TO WATCH.

Honestly, get me near a mirror and I can't take my eyes off myself, but it has always amazed me that others don't feel the same way.

Roys by 38 Points.

I love this OP. In fact it is the greatest OP of all time, because it is the only one that has ever suggested that I am a PLAYER TO WATCH.

Honestly, get me near a mirror and I can't take my eyes off myself, but it has always amazed me that others don't feel the same way.

Roys by 38 Points.
We had four players to watch last week and got canned. I'm not casting an eye on a single teammate this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back