Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Once you have been sacrificed, there is no talking or posting. If you aren’t prepared to follow the rules, you will be asked to leave....
Ok, let’s discuss the proposed sacrifice ..... could i be sacrificed by too much sex perhaps

***** i’ve checked .... there are no rules against the above in the handbook of recognised. sacrifices

huh .... 1,000 shorts ??

What’s your definition of a short? ....i was talking episodes on TV ?
Oh, are you referring to the Looney Tunes show that ran between 2011-2014?
I thought you meant the original shorts.

We are no longer friends until you apologise.
We were friends?
No, the shows i have are IIRC 1939 thru to 1966

There’d be a lot of shows, i haven’t counted how many
So they are the original shorts. Plus, I doubt it would be all of them since Looney Tunes ran from 1930-1969.

Ok, let’s discuss the proposed sacrifice ..... could i be sacrificed by too much sex perhaps

***** i’ve checked .... there are no rules against the above in the handbook of recognised. sacrifices

Mobbs - delete all posts from WaynesWorld or delete him from existence - either is fine if he cannot understand either a joke or when it’s time to leave !!!

Mobbs - delete all posts from WaynesWorld or delete him from existence - either is fine if he cannot understand either a joke or when it’s time to leave !!!
Mobbs kindly explained, that if i’m invited in .... i’m fine !

You only have yourself to blame :moustache:

Mount Buller have kindly offered to lend us their guernseys this week, we hear the Furies are a little bit shellshocked by the Demons and we need every advantage we can muster.
Dunno if Eth still treads the boards at all but he may remember this :D
4tTwtJZ.gif

If you tagged him in, he's fine.
You only have yourself to blame.
Now you have to try letting him know kindly that his services are no longer required.

Edit: And stop making me duplicate-post!
7PtPckd.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you tagged him in, he's fine.
You only have yourself to blame.
Now you have to try letting him know kindly that his services are no longer required.

Edit: And stop making me duplicate-post!
7PtPckd.gif

Ok, my mistake - won’t happen again. Sorry all !!

royboy2 , I have it on good authority Chez Rebirth V.20 wants your spot. Or your body. Or some spot on your body. Lock all my doors before you leave me. By myself. Go on and leave me. I don't need no-one else. That's why you can't stand up in here.

Is that right? I'll sort that out
k4YGc88.gif

We were friends?

So they are the original shorts. Plus, I doubt it would be all of them since Looney Tunes ran from 1930-1969.
This is a listing of the shorts, feature films, television programs, and television specials in Warner Bros.' Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series, extending from 1929 through the present. Altogether, 1,002 animated theatrical shorts alone were released under the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies banners from the 1930s through the 1960s (1000 official and 2 cut downs). From the beginning to the present day, 1,041 shorts have been created.

This is a listing of the shorts, feature films, television programs, and television specials in Warner Bros.' Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series, extending from 1929 through the present. Altogether, 1,002 animated theatrical shorts alone were released under the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies banners from the 1930s through the 1960s (1000 official and 2 cut downs). From the beginning to the present day, 1,041 shorts have been created.
Yeah I don't count anything past 1969 hotshot. Not too sure what the two "cut down" shorts would. One would be Any Bonds Today?, not sure what the other one would be.

Wait 1929 would count Bosko, the Talk-Ink Kid. But that was never relased in theaters, that's interesting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back