Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Roys FFC v Fighting Furies @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello

It's my birthday month so I don't do anything in my birthday month. So I am happy to inform you that I will playing on appearance money only.

Hello

It's my birthday month so I don't do anything in my birthday month. So I am happy to inform you that I will playing on appearance money only.
Mate, I think you are confusing that with Bail - and you are the one who has to pay it!

I'll have to take your word for it.

I'm way to much of a goody two shoes 😆
Yep, with a statement like that, you are guilty as charged. Jail is full of people who didn't do it!

Yep, with a statement like that, you are guilty as charged. Jail is full of people who didn't do it!
I wish in was in gaol. 3 meals a day, free gym, don't have to go to work everyday.

Those crims are onto something.

I wish in was in gaol. 3 meals a day, free gym, don't have to go to work everyday.

Those crims are onto something.
Ah, repeat offender I see.....

You seem to know am awful lot about the comings and goings of the prison system... hmmm
You're the one telling the story of how good it is.....;)

Tales from the Fighting Furries Past

Three of Fighting Furries most eligible bachelors married women from three different countries.

#philreich married a Greek woman. He told her to do the dishes and clean the house. It took a couple of days, but on the third day #philreich came home to see a clean house and the dishes washed and put away. #philreich is a very happy man.

#JamesColorado married a Thai woman. He told her to do all the cleaning, dishes & cooking. The 1st day he didn't see any results The next day there was some improvement & by the 3rd day #JamesColorado saw his house was clean, the dishes were done & there was a delicious dinner on the table. #JamesColorado is a very happy and contented man!

#Bovo married a woman he met in Adelaide – Australia, to be exact. He ordered her to keep the house clean, wash the dishes, mow the lawn, do the laundry & prepare a hot dinner every evening. The 1st day he didn't see anything. The 2nd day he didn't see anything either, but by the 3rd day the swelling had gone down a little, he could see out of his left eye & his arm had healed enough so he could fix himself a sandwich & load the dishwasher. #Bovo still has some difficulty when he urinates though.

Great, now my BigFooty feed is going to be filled with ads for Thai mail order brides...I'm sure there's a downside somewhere.

Now I'll vacate the thread until the match is over, as when I post during the match we win, and we can't have that!

Great, now my BigFooty feed is going to be filled with ads for Thai mail order brides...I'm sure there's a downside somewhere.

Now I'll vacate the thread until the match is over, as when I post during the match we win, and we can't have that!
Sam Lose GIF by Australian Survivor

But how will the OOB’s know who to drop so they can submit a valid teamsheet ?????

Oh……

Never mind…….
Poor OOB's. To give some idea of how they're travelling right now, an unidentified member of their LG recently stated that he thought Yoko Ono is Japanese for One Egg Please, and that manual labour is a Spanish worker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm.

Back pockets have more goals than I have this season.
I think it is good coaching that the Back Pockets have goals.....oh hang on....um you mean kicked goals??? not future g....oh forget it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back