Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Roys FFC v East Side Phoenix @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one was the stripper? Asking for a friend 🤔
My wife was a stripper once. She used to tell me the story of when she first visited Australia on a tourist visa and was picking up random jobs to fund her journey, and there was some kind of job on farms in Queensland which was like tearing leaves off something or I dunno I forgotten. But the slang term for it was a stripper so she would have a great time announcing that this was part of her CV lol.

Which one was the stripper? Asking for a friend 🤔

x-men origins wolverine GIF

Been busy fleshing out all the allotments in the recently gazetted Fuji Street in South Sweet (part of Sweet CBD). When DERRINALPHIL asked me to build him a dental clinic, I couldn't help but comply. Of course I needed to find a street as yet unnamed, and also long enough to support 9 properties, because if there's one thing that says dental clinic, then ...

View attachment thatsfuji9.mp4

So I found a street to call Fuji Street and built Phil's shop at allotment 9. But this left allotments 1 thru 8 unbuilt, and this is a first - as I always numbered them after I built them, not the other way around!

So I've spent the last couple days sorting out Fuji Street, and can now proudly announce that its fully developed with allotments 1 thru 9 :)

FujiStreet.gif
View attachment FujiSt(compressed).mp4

Been busy fleshing out all the allotments in the recently gazetted Fuji Street in South Sweet (part of Sweet CBD). When DERRINALPHIL asked me to build him a dental clinic, I couldn't help but comply. Of course I needed to find a street as yet unnamed, and also long enough to support 9 properties, because if there's one thing that says dental clinic, then ...

View attachment 1837581

So I found a street to call Fuji Street and built Phil's shop at allotment 9. But this left allotments 1 thru 8 unbuilt, and this is a first - as I always numbered them after I built them, not the other way around!

So I've spent the last couple days sorting out Fuji Street, and can now proudly announce that its fully developed with allotments 1 thru 9 :)

View attachment 1837587
View attachment 1837586
I'm gonna have to make a visit soon!!

Off to see Paul McCartney tonight with the young fella. His first concert !! Mine was McCartney as well, just a few years earlier !!!

What was everyone else’s first live gig ???
Awesome, hope you had a great night!

My first concert was Coldplay in July 2006 (I was 17). I'm not counting Peter Combe when I was 5 :p

And that was the setlist :)

Aw hahaha. Siamese are such cute cats.
Do you have pets? I can't remember!
Sometimes I get visited by lizards and/or spiders. And there's some possums outside that walk along the fence next to my balcony if I'm up late (I live next to a small qtr acre public park).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Ted, I think I hear someone knocking on your door.
They might also be ringing your bell.
Do me a favour ...

If only I had a door bell, or a front door.....

Come to think of it - which bastard stole my front door ???

FFS....

Caution : Expletives spoken in the audio.
View attachment 1837607
Hercules Returns

Years ago I used to go to see Double Take - who would do live comedy voice overs (and effects) for old movies like this.... Absolutely hilarious results....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back