Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Roys FFC v East Side Phoenix @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I’m late. I teach two Year 12 classes and they have exams next week. Getting smashed with practise essays. Anyway, I’m here now, although I do bring bad news for the Phoenix. I did a reading at midnight and this is what the ‘other world’ has told me would happen. When I questioned the finding, the voices confirmed it was accurate.

GettyImages-534241522.jpg

As people can see, the two maidens and I will dance, drink and make merry, before making love until the dawn, which happened last night. Proof positive that this is a genuine and powerful reading. In the meantime, the Empress Wosh and the Emperor TedDougChris will employ the services of the ‘Stick Man’ Mooch, who will gather his magical staves and distribute them to Roys players. In the pre-match, we will beat ourselves with the staves and it will give us magical qooty powers. There will be no ‘rising’ for this phoenix as is evident in the last card, which makes it clear that they will lose by ten swords 🗡️ 🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️ or goals if you prefer.

P.S. Phoenix- All that I ask is that you bring the sausage rolls early, so we can get them into the pie warmer and leave the cakes and pastries with Allikat, who will pop them in the fridge. The post game nosh up is always a feature of our games. If you could please make sure to bring a Black Forest Cake, because I promised the girls they could come to the post match and after I described it to them, they both want to try it.

#Gateauxhawks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Father: many embassies in Canberra?
fbd: yeah...all of them
Father: interesting
I visited Canberra once, for a Fitzroy match held v West Coast at Bruce stadium (no relation to SpecialBruce or Jeff Bruce).
It was cold. We also lost. Then the AFL places a ban on teams seeking development-oriented venues for one-off matches.

Z80sfWQ.png

Roys, fresh our crushing success against the Bye, we now face another (checks notes) thing....

This thing will be against (checks notes) the Hawks Phoenix Firey Bin Chickens !!!

It should be a comfortable (checks notes) victory, but pop in here and say hi to them all the same.......

_Mike_ , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein , Phar Ace , Mobbs , MrsEddieBetts , Pure Grunt , SpecialBruce

Sorry I’m late. I teach two Year 12 classes and they have exams next week. Getting smashed with practise essays. Anyway, I’m here now, although I do bring bad news for the Phoenix. I did a reading at midnight and this is what the ‘other world’ has told me would happen. When I questioned the finding, the voices confirmed it was accurate.

GettyImages-534241522.jpg

As people can see, the two maidens and I will dance, drink and make merry, before making love until the dawn, which happened last night. Proof positive that this is a genuine and powerful reading. In the meantime, the Empress Wosh and the Emperor TedDougChris will employ the services of the ‘Stick Man’ Mooch, who will gather his magical staves and distribute them to Roys players. In the pre-match, we will beat ourselves with the staves and it will give us magical qooty powers. There will be no ‘rising’ for this phoenix as is evident in the last card, which makes it clear that they will lose by ten swords 🗡️ 🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️ or goals if you prefer.

P.S. Phoenix- All that I ask is that you bring the sausage rolls early, so we can get them into the pie warmer and leave the cakes and pastries with Allikat, who will pop them in the fridge. The post game nosh up is always a feature of our games. If you could please make sure to bring a Black Forest Cake, because I promised the girls they could come to the post match and after I described it to them, they both want to try it.

#Gateauxhawks

That's interesting that 'The Lovers' card came up.

I knew Kim Duthie and TedDougChris were too close the other night at the strip bar. Is there anything you want to confess? TedDougChris

View attachment 1837455

Roys, fresh our crushing success against the Bye, we now face another (checks notes) thing....

This thing will be against (checks notes) the Hawks Phoenix Firey Bin Chickens !!!

It should be a comfortable (checks notes) victory, but pop in here and say hi to them all the same.......

_Mike_ , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein , Phar Ace , Mobbs , MrsEddieBetts , Pure Grunt , SpecialBruce
Don’t insult them until AFTER, they have dropped the cakes and pastries off. I look forward to our two clashes each season. Nothing can jeopardise that.
#Gateauxhawks

That's interesting that 'The Lovers' card came up.

I knew Kim Duthie and TedDougChris were too close the other night at the strip bar. Is there anything you want to confess? TedDougChris

My reaction to that scandal

Not our Teddy, he is above reproach like Aunt Harriet from the 60s Batman series 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back