Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 7: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll let fbd cut you first, then i will deconstruct you cell by cell if you dare try and take Mobbs.
Deconstruct ......dissassemble :eek:

InfamousBossyLamprey-size_restricted.gif

Hey D. Are you playing for the Roys this Week ?

We can use Mobbs' tennis court to play a game later.
Sounds delightful. Every time I get the qooty I will kick it high as possible in the air and watch U2tigers try and mark it. I advise you to let him go and feed off the crumbs.

That's a bit unfair. We're more like slow moving witches hats during a training drill.
So what you're saying is that there's still an opportunity for okeydoke7 to * things up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a decorated* player for the only Sweet FA team that resembles moving witches hats, I reassert my pride in our advanced tech.

* sequins, and hundreds & thousands where I ran out of sequins.
I thought the Mod Squad was defunct?

I thought the Mod Squad was defunct?
Abdu Prison's CFSSL (Correctional Facility Staff Social League) Football Club was formed in Season 07, playing in the City Competition against such teams as the Titans, Razors, Killers, Embers and Vipers. After two seasons in the City Comp, they were invited to fill a void in the Sweet FA that was left by the Roys who had dropped out. Once again their tenure was two years, before they too dropped out, and dissolved. In the main, the footy club's operations were absorbed into the Hurricanes club, which had recently moved to the nearby Windy Hill Reserve. But the club as a football-playing entity was no more.

Season 07 - City Comp - finished 3rd of 4 teams.
Season 08 - City Comp - finished 5th of 6 teams.
Season 09 - Sweet FA - finished 10th of 10 teams.
Season 10 - Sweet FA - finished 3rd of 8 teams.

Abdu Prison's CFSSL (Correctional Facility Staff Social League) Football Club was formed in Season 07, playing in the City Competition against such teams as the Titans, Razors, Killers, Embers and Vipers. After two seasons in the City Comp, they were invited to fill a void in the Sweet FA that was left by the Roys who had dropped out. Once again their tenure was two years, before they too dropped out, and dissolved. In the main, the footy club's operations were absorbed into the Hurricanes club, which had recently moved to the nearby Windy Hill Reserve. But the club as a football-playing entity was no more.

Season 07 - City Comp - finished 3rd of 4 teams.
Season 08 - City Comp - finished 5th of 6 teams.
Season 09 - Sweet FA - finished 10th of 10 teams.
Season 10 - Sweet FA - finished 3rd of 8 teams.

Eastern Vipers. What a club that would have been. Filled entirely with new players, amazing it got rejected ;).
Ok, my mistake. Please carry on
No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back