Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I can feel some positivity within you…. You simply have to accept it and deal with it, a hard concept for someone so grumpy and negative.

Rat... ? I have heard it called many things but you need to improve on your sexual innuendo... I'm a Christian as well so please, have respect.

Better than ******* his ferret I suppose …. but not by much I might add.

Its actually a good thing we are playing at Buller .... we won't need our bus home as there will be a plethora of midnight spares Range Rovers and Cayennes to choose from after they fail to live with the defeat we will hand them.

On a side note ... you have to sell them quick …. 2 weeks after purchase you lose 40% of retail …. just sayin.

Not at all. It's the joy of explaining a group concept that has had several changes to one who cannot understand the concept of charge. You've dropped several hints that you are expecting (congratulations, by the way). You might have all of that to look forward to. I love child wrangling. It's been the most enjoyable period of my life, but it's not for everyone.
Yeah, you're right, I was trying to be funny, from what I read Emma is the First female? So not sure how that effects the dynamic of the 'troop' but still Good children's entertainment , if I was still in Oz I'm sure my child would enjoy it when of age. I gave birth to my First in February.

I couldn't work you out on our flight across the Atlantic either:drunk:
I think we broke Boonys record though.
PjjYNST.jpg
I woke up in my boxers. It must have been good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back when I was young I used to judge a good night if I went to bed with nothing but my shoes on.

Weird.
Done that many times. Avai may have laced my beer with Rohypnol.

S28 Rules and Penalties - The Courthouse thread will be updated on Monday and will have a new title

S28 Rules, Penalties and Bonuses - The Courthouse

Word out of Grannys Flat this morning is the ladder will now have BP (Bonus Point) row, to encourage players to post each team from the match thread that achieves 50pages will be awarded 1 bonus point, over 100 pages 2 points etc

Bombers that will put you guy's into the 8 - congratulations like you said it's not solely about winning it's about having fun
The odds of the Gumbies and Warriors gaining any bonus points would be similar to the odds of James Hird becoming a premiership coach.

We play you blokes in a fortnight - should be a fun week.
I’ve already got it marked down in my diary!

Does anyone even keep a diary nowadays?

19/10/2019

I fear the walls may be closing in. What happens next. Will they find out. Find out what though? What is there to find? You buried it didn’t you? A second in the brain is an eternity. Then what? Questions. So many answers.
Gyros for dinner? *in oath mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back