Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a battle of the ages ......two champions in their field ...... KohPhi versus Tigerturbulance

Who has the more perverse mind .....but importantly who can win & survive adsense

source.gif

source.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Acquired some footage of the Royals training.
I think we have them covered.

True, we knew we were being descended upon by a bunch of dicks this Sunday but you can't really go out and buy them for training simulation so we figured hot dogs would do. Best part is some fresh rolls, bacon bits, cheese and sauce (a can of Stagg chili for miggs) and we've got a nutritional and healthy meal lined up afterwards. Don't trust anybody that doesn't like a hot dog.

True, we knew we were being descended upon by a bunch of dicks this Sunday but you can't really go out and buy them for training simulation so we figured hot dogs would do. Best part is some fresh rolls, bacon bits, cheese and sauce (a can of Stagg chili for miggs) and we've got a nutritional and healthy meal lined up afterwards. Don't trust anybody that doesn't like a hot dog.
Almost as many dicks in that training session as the bears team

Almost as many dicks in that training session as the bears team

In fairness we hadn't had a chance to meet all of their rookies yet.

You'll be well acquainted with us come match day.

Dicks and all.

I hope so. My dad always said my aunty might have balls or something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back