Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to make sweet hot love to the KohPhi man

tiger-king.jpg

You blokes know the match is over, right?

Maybe go play in your team thread instead?

👿👿👿👺👺👺🆗🆗🆗🆗❗Y0⃣u think y🅾u can say th🅰t s**t and get 🅰w🅰y with it? ❌❌❌ Well think ag🅰in, buddy boy. H🅾nestly dude I've h🅰d it with y0⃣u. I am sick of your ******* bull💩❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ I've h🅰d it up to here with you. ➡ here. 👀? ➡ ******* here. * you. Y0⃣u're 🅰 disgr🅰ce to the hum🅰n ******* r🅰ce, I h0⃣pe y🅾u r0⃣t in hell. Yea, you he🅰rd me. R🅾t in ******* hell, you ******‼* y🅾u❗ * you❗ ☠☠Just Die ☠☠❗

👿👿👿👺👺👺🆗🆗🆗🆗❗Y0️⃣u think y🅾u can say th🅰t s**t and get 🅰w🅰y with it? ❌❌❌ Well think ag🅰in, buddy boy. H🅾nestly dude I've h🅰d it with y0️⃣u. I am sick of your ******* bull💩❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ I've h🅰d it up to here with you. ➡ here. 👀? ➡ ******* here. fu** you. Y0️⃣u're 🅰 disgr🅰ce to the hum🅰n ******* r🅰ce, I h0️⃣pe y🅾u r0️⃣t in hell. Yea, you he🅰rd me. R🅾t in ******* hell, you ******‼fu** y🅾u❗ fu** you❗ ☠☠Just Die ☠☠❗
Oh I see - you were late the party and feel left out. You'll have to wait until the finals to interact with the Dragons again...if you're good enough to get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have noticed that, although this thread has 14k views, I am not receiving 14k likes on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'like'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to like my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.

I have noticed that, although this thread has 14k views, I am not receiving 14k likes on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'like'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to like my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.
Hmmm, your reaction quotient is a disappointing 1.10 - this is indeed low, and well below the SFA average of 1.37, and even below the site median of 1.21. I suggest you either revise your posted content in the future, or encourage your teammates to support you in these tough times. Good luck. <3

I shall answer with a quote from "The catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger, chapter 13, page 103:

"No."
I did mean the one with al the exclamation points and red and blue letters... I see that you posted something else just before I posted. Wanted to make that clear. 😉

Why, yes, I am R.A.C.I.S.T:

Respect my friend's different beliefs
Adore the little quirks in their traditions
Care for my friends, no matter their skin color
Inform myself on what taboos I should never break
Smile when they speak their native tongues
The Dragons FFC must be purged from the Earth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back