Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a huge call from you, Clarkey. Potentially your biggest ever. What's your evidence?

You're right - Tarkyn_24 did retire at his peak. But he came back. :)

It's apparently the way to do it. A player from the Demons says "the West Coast Wonders is genuinely the worst club I've ever seen in my entire life" (direct quote from Elton Johns Wig), and they then go to that club to keep them afloat. You're doing a great job, ClarkeM. Well done.

Sad reacts imminent.

What's in it for us, though?

I'm used to it.

ClarkeM never left the Dees. Not really.

It's like you don't know me at all.
This post has made me so happy Headless. Thanks for getting around #WondersWeek!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like you don't know me at all.
Aww don't be like that, mate. You're lucky enough to get my one week of activity for the season. There's plenty here to celebrate.

So conflicted. Is a Sturt Grannie enough to de-Power-and-Carlton-ify someone in the eyes of god?

This is why the concept of Limbo, or Purgatory was invented.
Limbo, a fantastic team bonding activity. Kinda like running across burning coals or listening to the Tigers song on repeat.

Dont be sad Tarks aren't you kicking 15
No that’s the Qualifying Final. I only pencilled in 13 for this week because I don’t feel like I’ll need to put a full effort in to have an impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back