Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Stock as in putting bones and aromatics into water and simmering for a long while? I was planning a spot of that myself

Yep! The best technique tho is to first roast the bones and veg/aromatics separately before chucking and combining in your pot for simmering.

Hope all Wonders and Dees and visitors are enjoying this thread. It seems to be ever the way with #WondersWeek even if it lacks the historic import and lustre of our Rd. 5 contest.

EJW said he should come 7th or 8th in Harvey’s podcast I think?
Incorrect.

I said I was the 8th best poster in the League.

I will, however, not finish in the top 10.

You have to be a certain style of poster to finish right up the top. I upset too many I think, so my votes will be "10-20" region from most posters.

Quality media is good, but I think actual posting/interaction is important as well. That's where I think I'm really strong. Easily top 10.

manangatang, TiF and Clod are the media whores who also do it with quality. Along with Turbo, that's where your top 3 comes from. But personally, Clod doesn't have the "general posting" game in my eyes. But his media has been (generally) excellent. Mang, Tif and Turbo are more rounded. Mang and TiF better media, Turbo easily the best general poster of the 4.

I wish JT_the_Man featured in all groups.

One of the league's best posters. Might even make top 100 of the beez this season.
The leagues biggest conspiracy theory is how I haven’t won at least 5 Beez by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love beez but the Award named after him takes the piss out of an esteemed poster and is mere frippery. It is simply a prize awarded to the best home made doily.

Have no doubt Wiggy, Bono and Ding will attract beez attention. Ant Bear is likely to take out the award. This is but one reason why they are all moving on.
What the * have you got against doilies you insensitive s**t.

Incorrect.

I said I was the 8th best poster in the League.

I will, however, not finish in the top 10.

You have to be a certain style of poster to finish right up the top. I upset too many I think, so my votes will be "10-20" region from most posters.

Quality media is good, but I think actual posting/interaction is important as well. That's where I think I'm really strong. Easily top 10.

manangatang, TiF and Clod are the media whores who also do it with quality. Along with Turbo, that's where your top 3 comes from. But personally, Clod doesn't have the "general posting" game in my eyes. But his media has been (generally) excellent. Mang, Tif and Turbo are more rounded. Mang and TiF better media, Turbo easily the best general poster of the 4.
Quite right. That is what you said. Stuck in my mind either way. So 8th best huh? Who is it that you imagine you particularly upset?

Quite right. That is what you said. Stuck in my mind either way. So 8th best huh? Who is it that you imagine you particularly upset?
Oh, quite a few. I just niggle at people and give them the shits. I've got some interesting PMs.

I’m in both groups though.
Then how is mentioning you relevant in an comment that was supposed to argue that the Wonders list is better now than it was when Elton Johns Wig joined?

Is it because your posting has improved so much in that time that you've managed to force youself onto the bench?

100% just gotta sort put my net today haha it seems to have carked it...
Hahaha nice. Just played an Arena 3v3. Had an awful 3rd team member so we were never going to win but held our own for as long as we could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back