Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Warriors,

Sorry about beating you and all that. I took no extra pleasure in it. Well, that's a lie. I got off. But it was nothing personal, purely a physical reaction.

Good luck for the rest of season. I'd prefer you making the finals than the Bombers. That's as nice as I can be without getting sentimental.

All the best.

~ Marlowe.

P.S. sorry for licking all of your equipment and your equipment manager. I was drunk.

Dear Warriors,

Sorry about beating you and all that. I took no extra pleasure in it. Well, that's a lie. I got off. But it was nothing personal, purely a physical reaction.

Good luck for the rest of season. I'd prefer you making the finals than the Bombers. That's as nice as I can be without getting sentimental.

All the best.

~ Marlowe.

P.S. sorry for licking all of your equipment and your equipment manager. I was drunk.

Right in the feels, man.

Right. In. The. Feels.

tenor.gif

Dear Warriors,
All the best.
~ Marlowe.
My physical reaction was pretty much the opposite of yours.
Great to see you back and gl for the season. Just please donā€™t win a premiership before us, not being worse than the Royals is all we have now.

Been a while since I saw a sim like that, or at the very least since I saw one that went our way.

Really great win Royals, again, much needed and we're doing enough to keep in touch. That's why we all front up every week The acurate one, nice debut btw.

Standard condolences Warriors, unfortunately you couldn't get up for FR and Smooothy, having seen a couple of those losses in big milestones this season it stinks. Really awesome week, yet again proving why I look for you guys first in the fixture. Much fun as usual and super stoked to see Wooshette back again - S29 is proving to be the season of the returning champion.

Been a while since I saw a sim like that, or at the very least since I saw one that went our way.

Really great win Royals, again, much needed and we're doing enough to keep in touch. That's why we all front up every week The acurate one, nice debut btw.

Standard condolences Warriors, unfortunately you couldn't get up for FR and Smooothy, having seen a couple of those losses in big milestones this season it stinks. Really awesome week, yet again proving why I look for you guys first in the fixture. Much fun as usual and super stoked to see Wooshette back again - S29 is proving to be the season of the returning champion.

* you campaigner.

I might talk a big game but the Iron curtains are slowly rusting out I fear. Bags kicked on me every week.
I feel splinters coming...

Good luck for the rest of the Season.

I might talk a big game but the Iron curtains are slowly rusting out I fear. Bags kicked on me every week.
I feel splinters coming...

Good luck for the rest of the Season.

I have purchased a barrel of WD-40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back