Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

#throwback

Deserved more likes for the use of a strike-through, and a rare bit of humility from yours truly.

I read emo at first and thought yep thats ND

I cant stop calling it elmo music as my mother was trying to be down with the cool kids and told me that i shouldnt listen to elmo music, you know that music with people wearing all black.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stars are being allowed out of self-isolation and bussed in to The Golden Throne in a desperate attempt to maintain revenue. These stars will be charged a special, one-time only price of $100,000 for this privilege, and in doing so they will be waved through the CDC's recommendation that they be tested. Players will be asked to stay at least 2m away from these stars at all times as they don't want to be bothered by pleb sportspeople.

stars.jpg

So weird to see you actually communicating with me loonerty. Nice change of pace.

One day you might grow a spine.
Sorry BRAB, unfortunately I was not the one who made the call. I simply supported my captain, something that I know is not in your wheelhouse.

Sorry BRAB, unfortunately I was not the one who made the call. I simply supported my captain, something that I know is not in your wheelhouse.

You are a complete coward loonerty who hates confrontation.

Don't treat your inability to stand up for what is right as a virtue.

You were not just following orders. You had a choice. I am the biggest victim on this site.

You are a complete coward loonerty who hates confrontation.

Don't treat your inability to stand up for what is right as a virtue.

You were not just following orders. You had a choice. I am the biggest victim on this site.
Nah.
I think delisting the both of you was the right call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back