Official Match Thread Season 30 - First Preliminary Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah, look at Mr. Monocle getting down and dirty with the poo jokes. Going to be hard to take the high road if you're too busy fanticising about the dirt track, I have faith in you though.
Nope. Not hard at all. I live on the high road.
So, super easy. Barely an inconvenience. Watch...

I’m just trying to engage by responding to the post. Addressing it. Staying on point.
I haven’t been able to master that thing that you do, whereby you completely ignore the content of a post, but reply to it with some random, baseless, scathing, assertion/accusation about the poster.

I’m just trying to engage by responding to the post. Addressing it. Staying on point.
I haven’t been able to master that thing that you do, whereby you completely ignore the content of a post, but reply to it with some random, baseless, scathing, assertion/accusation about the poster.
He is confusing himself mate.

Thanks for the important life lesson.

Just to return the favour, seeing as though we're sharing our feelings, I don't think labelling you as a sanctimonious c**khead wrapped in a five dollar haircut is all that baseless or random when you start posting from up on high like this, Roach. ;)

Thanks for the important life lesson.

Just to return the favour, seeing as though we're sharing our feelings, I don't think labelling you as a sanctimonious c**khead wrapped in a five dollar haircut is all that baseless or random when you start posting from up on high like this, Roach. ;)
8c3ae127b624b3e52b3620a1339ac976.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back