Official Match Thread Season 35 First Preliminary Final: Gold City Royals vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

So due to Membling getting on my case about not exploring Hindealla enough, today's road trip was a little shy of the shortest distance between A and B.
"A" in this case meaning "Absolute legends" and "B" referring to "Begone silly team that won't be in the Grand Final next week jaja www huehue wkwk 233 xaxaxa ㅋㅋㅋ lmao"
mapwalk.gif

Over the last few days, violently shamed by my homebodinosity, I pressed outwards and added 3 new lengths of road, as well as upgrading a lotheck of track into something more roadlike.

The new sections, all thanks to Membling, are at the following time points:
5:05 to 5:28 - Snogard ( name inspired by T2B_ ) to Shedlesa ( name inspired by Headless ) ([go to this section])
5:54 to 6:06 - Shedlesa Rd to Coletra Rd ([go to this section])
6:43 to 7:09 - Samolcamp ( name inspired by Lomas ) to Kalrahem ([go to this section)

Hopefully this will serve somewhat to calm the mutterings heard at times among the financiers who keep the great West Hindealla Gazetting Company in bread and butter.

I've already forgotten what I just wrote. I hope you can, too.

So due to Membling getting on my case about not exploring Hindealla enough, today's road trip was a little shy of the shortest distance between A and B.
"A" in this case meaning "Absolute legends" and "B" referring to "Begone silly team that won't be in the Grand Final next week jaja www huehue wkwk 233 xaxaxa ㅋㅋㅋ lmao"
View attachment 1716060

Over the last few days, violently shamed by my homebodinosity, I pressed outwards and added 3 new lengths of road, as well as upgrading a lotheck of track into something more roadlike.

The new sections, all thanks to Membling, are at the following time points:
5:05 to 5:28 - Snogard ( name inspired by T2B_ ) to Shedlesa ( name inspired by Headless ) ([go to this section])
5:54 to 6:06 - Shedlesa Rd to Coletra Rd ([go to this section])
6:43 to 7:09 - Samolcamp ( name inspired by Lomas ) to Kalrahem ([go to this section)

Hopefully this will serve somewhat to calm the mutterings heard at times among the financiers who keep the great West Hindealla Gazetting Company in bread and butter.

I've already forgotten what I just wrote. I hope you can, too.

Shameless bullying makes you productive... noted

Shameless bullying makes you productive... noted
true-498-x-314-gif-qjl98qbp5f3powh0.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't say anything! The GIF is literally someone choosing to not say anything!
I was just messing with you. I don’t have any kids.

I’m the one who’s crying.

Wow, what a game. Mostly nailbiter. Kindah hard to fathom we've now won so many in a row, and we're in a GF.

Congrats to the Royals for making it this far and going out with a massive fight. Congrats to the Ophidian Old Boys for a stellar second-season thus far and potential for more.

Next week we play the [redacted - some people wanna wait to watch the replay] and what a game it should be!

I'm gonna run off and grab some pizza from down the street.

Thanks Dingster for commentating, philreich for almost commentating, and to everyone who helps me to smile by enjoying this old game, and tolerates me out of pity.
I don't pity you, I just like your bants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back