Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

We were expecting big updates and changes and they’ve just said we have to wait another couple of days. There’s a reason why which I understand but yeah, a little underwhelming.

I’m still drunk. I’ve just found out why. Turns out I stopped drinking and went to bed at 6 am. I’m really not looking forward to my impending hangover.
I know a guy that played TAC Cup. Would get wasted every Saturday night. Play Sunday morning games. Absolutely dominate, but of course, was never going to get drafted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those drones busted a few parties?
Wouldn’t know.

There’s a recent cluster in the northern suburbs and before they’re comfortable with the status of where that’s at, they’re waiting for a few more test results from those who are considered at risk before making the announcement of what’s changing next.

Wouldn’t know.

There’s a recent cluster in the northern suburbs and before they’re comfortable with the status of where that’s at, they’re waiting for a few more test results from those who are considered at risk before making the announcement of what’s changing next.
Must be frustrating for residents

Remove this Banner Ad

Back