Competition SEASON 30 TITTYBONG CUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh yes, the guy that is basing his entire persona on being a moose! I know you prematurely gave up on winning the EKA by posting on this forum, but are you going to bring anything else to this league? So much promise wasted before a ball's even been bounced.

Please change your username to Jellyfish because you sir, are absolutely spineless! One slight nudge and you've cowered in the corner, genuine pisstake you are.

If you weren't a moron you'd know that your 4th year at school is grade 3.....
Prep
Grade 1
Grade 2
Grade 3

Keep up Ned.

I'm pretty sure your 4th year at school was Grade 2 for the second time.

THB is a nice young fella and the little cuz of TJASTA

He needs looking after and the perpetual Play School of the furballs is the right Club for him. TJASTA is the original Mr Squiggle of kids' TV fame.

Ahh yes, the guy that is basing his entire persona on being a moose! I know you prematurely gave up on winning the EKA by posting on this forum, but are you going to bring anything else to this league? So much promise wasted before a ball's even been bounced.

Please change your username to Jellyfish because you sir, are absolutely spineless! One slight nudge and you've cowered in the corner, genuine pisstake you are.

If you weren't a moron you'd know that your 4th year at school is grade 3.....
Prep
Grade 1
Grade 2
Grade 3

Keep up Ned.
All I see here is the ramblings of a cranky old geezer

What am I going to bring to the league?
Easily a lot more personality than you if my limited interactions with you are a representation of what you offer

You a genuinely seem like the poster boy of just turning up enough to get given a game and not delisted but not offer anything entertaining or interesting to anyone

Easily a lot more personality than you if my limited interactions with you are a representation of what you offer

You a genuinely seem like the poster boy of just turning up enough to get given a game and not delisted but not offer anything entertaining or interesting to anyone

Same here.

Bout the extent of it was one of my teachers noticing me and my mate's submission looked awfully similar, and left us to stand there b*tch fighting each other and blaming the other for copying.
We had a student named Mark in 11th year maths - for his mid year exam he got 129.5 out of 130. Not sure what he stuffed up: there were some suggestions that he may have spelt his name wrong.

Anyway, we started cheating by copying Mark's homework answers. We got away with it until one day, when the teacher received 23 papers from Mark......

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because quality people were born in that year :)

I'm glad we're part of that generation who are old enough to be comfortable with technology to the point where it's second nature, but young enough to remember and appreciate what life was like without it
I remember a line from one of my computer studies textbooks at TAFE, "The only person in the modern world who wouldn't find having a computer useful is someone who breeds huskies at the North Pole."

I remember a line from one of my computer studies textbooks at TAFE, "The only person in the modern world who wouldn't find having a computer useful is someone who breeds huskies at the North Pole."
Computer studies? I am assuming it was a computers for boomers course? Did you learn how to turn one on by the end of it?

I don't know what sh*tstain team you went too but it's a shame it wasn't our sh*tstain team, I like you.

Computer studies? I am assuming it was a computers for boomers course? Did you learn how to turn one on by the end of it?
Even taught them how to make a word art heading

I don't know what sh*tstain team you went too but it's a shame it wasn't our sh*tstain team, I like you.
The enemy of the enemy is my friend said some old Asian guy

Na I landed at the bears and since it’s in our club charter that we need to be a white knight my hands were tied

2020 Cheech&Chong Cup

swamprats-alternate-kit-ii-min-png.912526

Sin City Swamprats Pre-Season Team Sheet
S30 Tittybong Cup
Matches vs West Coast Wonders/Las Vegas Bears/GF Opponent

B: edgie - Sparkle - Quadzilla

HB: Firestarter - jackster83 - MannumPower

C: Leviathan Pie - GotTheGoodes - Ant Bear

HF: akkaps - philreich - Power Raid

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - Mr39

FOLL: Rich the babe Evans - ant555 - Nunez

INT: projectv - GremioPower

---

POWER PLAY

SIN CITY SWAMPRATS WILL USE THEIR POWER PLAY AGAINST WEST COAST WONDERS.

---

GAME CHANGERS

Match 1:
Mr39
Match 2: akkaps
GF: LukeParkerno1
---

#SFAReigningPremiers
What a ******* ugly jumper...

I remember in high school I had a mate who wracked up a $700 phone bill from calling those late night chat lines

ahhh those were the days
I remember hearing about a woman in England who, just before she walked out of the house for the last time - thereby ending the marriage, she decided to give her husband one last headache by ringing a random overseas number, and then she left the phone off the hook. The following month, her beleaguered husband received a $10k phone bill.

Dragons Teamsheet/Game Changers/Power Play
Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet

View attachment 916492

Season 30 Tittybong Cup , pls threadmark TJASTA

B: Blaze Storm - SaltPeter - Cold Sober
HB: Knifey Spoony - HawkAussie - Mooresome
C: Bradesmaen - Matt_352 - Gosaints12
HF: Maylandsman - Ashman OG - A Swallow
F: Hatchy1992 - VandoHawk - fumbler
FOLL: Strigoi - MC Bad Genius - T2B_

INT: Pie 4 Life - Ljp86

Dragons FFC will use their Power Play against Gumbies FFC

Game Changers

fumbler v Fighting Furies
Ashman OG v Gumbies FFC
Hatchy1992 in Grand Final

What a team right here.

Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet

View attachment 916492

Season 30 Tittybong Cup , pls threadmark TJASTA

B: Blaze Storm - SaltPeter - Cold Sober
HB: Knifey Spoony - HawkAussie - Mooresome
C: Bradesmaen - Matt_352 - Gosaints12
HF: Maylandsman - Ashman OG - A Swallow
F: Hatchy1992 - VandoHawk - fumbler
FOLL: Strigoi - MC Bad Genius - T2B_

INT: Pie 4 Life - Ljp86

Dragons FFC will use their Power Play against Gumbies FFC

Game Changers

fumbler v Fighting Furies
Ashman OG v Gumbies FFC
Hatchy1992 in Grand Final
Nice to see serial_thrilla has been delisted :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back