Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
159514988442678594.png
Rules:
  • Teams will be broken into two conferences, the 'East' Conference and the 'West' Conference. The winner of the conferences will be the team that finishes on the top of the ladder. However, in the situation where there is no outright winner, the team with the higher percentage shall win their conferences. The winner of the conferences will then play in the Grand Final. The winner of this match will be declared as the premiers of the competition.
  • All teams will receive one “power play”. When activated, this will give the team eight points if they win the match. A captain must activate their team's power-play either by posting in the match thread or PM, the following before the start of the match posting: “[INSERT TEAM NAME HERE] WILL USE THEIR POWER PLAY AGAINST [INSERT OPPOSITION]".
  • Teams must pick one player to be their “Game Changer”. Any goal this player kicks during the match will result as a ‘Supergoal’ and will be worth nine points. Players who are named in the full forward position in their club team sheet are ineligible for this. There must be a different Game Changer for each match. Once a player has been selected, they become ineligible for the rest of the competition. The Game Changers for the Grand Final must be posted before the deadline selected by the President.
  • Teams must only submit one team sheet.
Fixture:
1595157692500.png
CAPTAINS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMSHEETS/GAME CHANGERS IN THIS THREAD BY WEDNESDAY (22/7) 11.59 PM.
AceAndy Barrybran Ned_Flanders philreich Sab22 Test Tickle

Last edited:

no
this season we have the gumbies, bears and swamprats coming in for the demons, roys and warriors

Ah, ok. Was wondering why I'd never been asked either at the Hawks or the Royals. Thought it might have been regional but now I realise I smell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, ok. Was wondering why I'd never been asked either at the Hawks or the Royals. Thought it might have been regional but now I realise I smell.
it's basically whatever the * i feel like
i just assume you guys (and the hawks for that matter) were never interested because you guys typically do your know thing

Is it always the same teams?
No, Gumbies got invited this time.

Speaking of which, get in here Blue Crew! First match thread of the (pre)season!

00 Ned Ryerson
1TalkingFootyNow1223
2The Victorian
3GWS Goose (LG)
3:16Tiger God
4 beez (LG)
5Barrybran (C)
7Spuddd
8Morning_Fog
9WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10peterss
11 Taylor
12Jivlain
16NSWCROW
17 – BlueE
18okeydoke7
20bone2468
21Rodney Dangerfield
22cats2rise
29saintkildaman
32Gratees
42StFly (LG)
54Brick Loosener
60Fryer Tuck
77omgfridge (R)
TBA2121
TBA MatthewB
TBAVdubs
TBARiviat

I've never participated in one of these either.

only as a simmer

and simming these are hell with what TJASTA puts you through.

Commiserations to the poor soul who has been asked to sim this

yeah dude, you smell - and thats coming from the dude whos locked in a covid free dumpster

I've never participated in one of these either.

only as a simmer

and simming these are hell with what TJASTA puts you through.

Commiserations to the poor soul who has been asked to sim this

thats because you smell too - of failure and despair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back