Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

@Wonders do you subscribe to these lyrics by Dwayne 'Rhe Rock' Johnson?

ITS ABOUT DRIVE 😤 ITS ABOUT POWER 🔥 WE STAY HUNGRY😈 WE DEVOUR 👹 PUT IN THE WORK 💪 PUT IN THE HOURS ⌚ AND TAKE WHATS OURS🥶
it low key slaps tho

@Wonders do you subscribe to these lyrics by Dwayne 'Rhe Rock' Johnson?

ITS ABOUT DRIVE 😤 ITS ABOUT POWER 🔥 WE STAY HUNGRY😈 WE DEVOUR 👹 PUT IN THE WORK 💪 PUT IN THE HOURS ⌚ AND TAKE WHATS OURS🥶
No. We subscribe to topless training, medium rare steaks and pickle juice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. We subscribe to topless training, medium rare steaks and pickle juice.
Although I am very reluctant to do so, I am very sorry to inform you, sir, that the statement that you have just made through the use of online means in the format of a picture, video, message of text, or a combination of the three, is partially, somewhat, relatively, incompletely, fractionally, slightly - a miniscule degree of not gonna lie low-key kinda cringe.

Although I am very reluctant to do so, I am very sorry to inform you, sir, that the statement that you have just made through the use of online means in the format of a picture, video, message of text, or a combination of the three, is partially, somewhat, relatively, incompletely, fractionally, slightly - a miniscule degree of not gonna lie low-key kinda cringe.

No. It just means we don’t subscribe to vacuous lyrics, catchphrases or other commercially motivated slogans

No. It just means we don’t subscribe to vacuous lyrics, catchphrases or other commercially motivated slogans
Hey 👉 bro 🙇‍♂️ your 🙅‍♂️🙆‍♂️💁‍♂️ post 👉👉 is 🚩 kinda 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️ cringe 😫😫 doe 👺👺 it ain't 🙉🙉 even 🤖 a dank maymay 🤠😇 bro 😒😒 r/wooosh 😡😡 cringe 🙄🙄 normie 😳😳 bro 💦🤣 cringe 😭😭 megacringe 🍆💦 bro 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️ normie 🤖🤖 bro 🙇‍♂️🙆‍♂️ it 😉👺 ain't ❌❌ even 🙉🙊 redpilled 😡💊 and 😑😫 based ❌❌ bro 🙆‍♂️🤖 cringe 👨‍🦯🤦 bro 🤠👺 cringe 😡🤦‍♂️ normie ❌🔙

Hey 👉 bro 🙇‍♂️ your 🙅‍♂️🙆‍♂️💁‍♂️ post 👉👉 is 🚩 kinda 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️ cringe 😫😫 doe 👺👺 it ain't 🙉🙉 even 🤖 a dank maymay 🤠😇 bro 😒😒 r/wooosh 😡😡 cringe 🙄🙄 normie 😳😳 bro 💦🤣 cringe 😭😭 megacringe 🍆💦 bro 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️ normie 🤖🤖 bro 🙇‍♂️🙆‍♂️ it 😉👺 ain't ❌❌ even 🙉🙊 redpilled 😡💊 and 😑😫 based ❌❌ bro 🙆‍♂️🤖 cringe 👨‍🦯🤦 bro 🤠👺 cringe 😡🤦‍♂️ normie ❌🔙
You're my fav furie Supersuns xoxox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back