Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey πŸ‘‰ bro πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ your πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ’β€β™‚οΈ post πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ is 🚩 kinda πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ cringe 😫😫 doe πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί it ain't πŸ™‰πŸ™‰ even πŸ€– a dank maymay πŸ€ πŸ˜‡ bro πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ r/wooosh 😑😑 cringe πŸ™„πŸ™„ normie 😳😳 bro πŸ’¦πŸ€£ cringe 😭😭 megacringe πŸ†πŸ’¦ bro πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ normie πŸ€–πŸ€– bro πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ it πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Ί ain't ❌❌ even πŸ™‰πŸ™Š redpilled πŸ˜‘πŸ’Š and πŸ˜‘πŸ˜« based ❌❌ bro πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ€– cringe πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―πŸ€¦ bro πŸ€ πŸ‘Ί cringe πŸ˜‘πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ normie βŒπŸ”™
It’s amazing that you would go to such lengths to post such crap. Such a waste of bandwidth really

Don't πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ hate πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ί because πŸ₯²πŸ™„ you πŸ‘‰πŸ€Œ ain't πŸ€—πŸ€’ normie β˜ πŸ‘Ί cringe πŸ€–πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦― bro
Whatever you’re taking, it must be some pretty good stuff. Must’ve cost you a fortune

add some karaoke and I am in
Can be arranged. It can be the curtain raiser to the main event in our after match show featuring Mozzie19 and his β€œ Bizarre And Grossly Oversized Things He Can Fit In His Mouth” extravaganza

Can be arranged. It can be the curtain raiser to the main event in our after match show featuring Mozzie19 and his β€œ Bizarre And Grossly Oversized Things He Can Fit In His Mouth” extravaganza
Sounds like Mozzie19 might like one of my Turbo Dogs

hotdog.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smh bono you've already been told once today.
Lol, I’m a stubborn old bastard. It’ll take more than a bit of drivel from some millennial dipstick like you to make me change my ways.

Live with it…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back