Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 6: West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies at The Colosseum [Heritage Round]

Remove this Banner Ad

You forgot to add mine Kennedy Parker.

my career was destroyed by ClarkeM - Sab22.
I think you'll find it was that charlatan Moz who ended your Wonders career.

If I recall correctly we were all begging him in the team pm to not delist you but it was no use, he was drunk with power.

If I recall correctly we were all begging him in the team pm to not delist you but it was no use, he was drunk with power.
Yep, that's it.

James Colorado Pickitt

Can we recruit Moz, and I need a new punching Bag.

From what I can recall, Sab22 ruined his own career by donning captaincy and then not showing up for nearly a full season.

Take it from my experience.

PS: Sab22, still waiting on your Season 30 Wonders votes mate. Hope you can get them to me soon ;).

From what I can recall, Sab22 ruined his own career by donning captaincy and then not showing up for nearly a full season.

Take it from my experience.

PS: Sab22, still waiting on your Season 30 Wonders votes mate. Hope you can get them to me soon ;).

I'll get to you soon on the Votes Chief.

Can we discuss bout retiring #22 though?

are we on for another RL game with this lot pick??

we almost made it a reality with the royals didnt we? can we pull it off here??

oh hi. yes. hello. im kananooks. apparently future bomber. confirmed degenerate. one day ill be an oob when im old and grey and cant run so ill just sit at FF. until then fury for life baby

warriors
bears
daylight
mods.

Not sure what sort of club's tony and Tonga Bob are running if your experience is that horrible. Maybe I should give them a captain masterclass.

I'll get to you soon on the Votes Chief.

Can we discuss bout retiring #22 though?
You want the Wonders to retire #22 for the player who has played the 24th most games for the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't signed with anyone yet mate. I'm a lone ranger just trying to find his place in the world

Lonely Career Suicide GIF by Chris Gethard

sorry kyle.

youre a good egg.

feel free to abandon ship at any time mate. were open arms here at the furies.

apart from the other flog ill name soon (senor m). he cant come..

neither can tif or bob.

How is Kananook Station going these days?

Anyone murdered there in the last few days??

How is Kananook Station going these days?

Anyone murdered there in the last few days??
were on a hot streak actually.. 420 days since our last body was found.

but in saying that. there was a body washed up on seaford beach not too long ago.. couldve drifted from the creek into the bay.

Bragging about wasting your life away in this league. It's a bold strategy and if I'm here for another 11 seasons I hope someone just puts me out of my misery.
If you're wasting your life here, step away mate. For me it's just a welcome distraction for a small period each week.

Don't overinvest mate, it's not real.;)

were on a hot streak actually.. 420 days since our last body was found.

but in saying that. there was a body washed up on seaford beach not too long ago.. couldve drifted from the creek into the bay.

Was it Frosty? 🤭

who that dude in your profile picture?
My dude is Tom MacDonald, Melbourne Football Club CHF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back