Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11:Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears on Tour 1.png

Bears on Tour 2.png

Round 11 is the Bears Bye Round.

Therefore this week they are travelling the world recovering from a tough first half of the Qooty season & preparing for a strong run home. As they say--- while the Bears are away, the other teams will play.

Baghdad Bombers Vs Dragons FFC

Before the Bears left for their holidays I asked for their opinions on the upcoming match up between two of the leagues heavyweights.​
  • 57% of Bears think that the Bombers will win​
  • 43% of Bears think that the Dragons will win​
  • I Dont Care told me that he doesn't care who will win.​
  • The Bears are looking forward to being tagged by Kilroy into TubeRadio on Friday night.​
  • According to the Bears LG T2B_ isn't actually a talking avocado.​

Best of luck to both teams & don't forget to get your team sheets in by 11:59pm Thursday (#SweetBias Time zone)

This match thread OP has been proudly brought to you by the following sponsors:

Senor M Ad 1.png

Bears Ad 1.png

View attachment 1649240

View attachment 1649242

Round 11 is the Bears Bye Round.

Therefore this week they are travelling the world recovering from a tough first half of the Qooty season & preparing for a strong run home. As they say--- while the Bears are away, the other teams will play.

Baghdad Bombers Vs Dragons FFC

Before the Bears left for their holidays I asked for their opinions on the upcoming match up between two of the leagues heavyweights.​
  • 57% of Bears think that the Bombers will win​
  • 43% of Bears think that the Dragons will win​
  • I Dont Care told me that he doesn't care who will win.​
  • The Bears are looking forward to being tagged by Kilroy into TubeRadio on Friday night.​
  • According to the Bears LG T2B_ isn't actually a talking avocado.​

Best of luck to both teams & don't forget to get your team sheets in by 11:59pm Thursday (#SweetBias Time zone)

This match thread OP has been proudly brought to you by the following sponsors:

Up late, did you s**t the bed again campaigner?

DE2D7B87-2AC1-4745-84E4-3BADD315EA53.jpeg

Last edited:

Hello BdBs. I'm a
Nate Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

Nice to meet you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive game. Despite the Drags form, I am tipping the Bombers to bounce back from a shellacking and enjoy a good win.
Welcome back horrie.

Here’s hoping your predictions are more Mayan than Cassandra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back