Official Match Thread Season 35 Second Semi Final: Fighting Furies vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Who wins?

• Furies

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • The SFA as a whole

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

IMPOSSIBLE!!
You know what’s impossible? Me doing work at work!

My friend and I were literally playing music on YouTube lol we played guess that 80s & 90s song

You know what’s impossible? Me doing work at work!

My friend and I were literally playing music on YouTube lol we played guess that 80s & 90s song
do you ever work Ligs - I mean at work?

Cause I know you never work when you're at Mrs T's Tavern :rolleyes:

do you ever work Ligs - I mean at work?

Cause I know you never work when you're at Mrs T's Tavern :rolleyes:
You’ll never work a day in your life if you’re having fun!

I also maybe performed the whole live aid Queen performance, lucky the store was dead!

You’ll never work a day in your life if you’re having fun!
Oh boy oh boy.
That's meant to mean that you go to a place of work that you enjoy: therefore the work is fun to do!

kids and fun.jpg

Not you go to work and instead you do other things that you think are fun...
kids these days dont listen.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The oldies in the store were loving the old music compared to the rap that’s played down there

My uni job was in a BWS. Sometimes I would put on extreme metal or gangsta rap (Mayhem, Death, Tupac, that sort of stuff). Had people walk in and then right back out.

Now that I'm a people manager, I am so glad I don't have to manage me, that guy is an utter campaigner at work. Useless prick.

My uni job was in a BWS. Sometimes I would put on extreme metal or gangsta rap (Mayhem, Death, Tupac, that sort of stuff). Had people walk in and then right back out.

Now that I'm a people manager, I am so glad I don't have to manage me, that guy is an utter campaigner at work. Useless prick.
LOL we were rapping the next episode

Yeah their power goes straight to their head 🙄

the jesus win GIF

Last edited:
Back