Official Match Thread Season 35 Second Semi Final: Fighting Furies vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Who wins?

• Furies

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • The SFA as a whole

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I remember the change rooms when we won the Premiership at the Roys

View attachment 1709943

Have a fun week old friend :) Kiss the gerbil for me.
Kissing was never a part of my cultural history and I'm still not particularly keen on it.

Wait, can't remember if that was me or China.

ShaunDuggan and I showing you lot how it's done. Sinking cans near the bench, 2 kicks between us, pre drinking already for that Frankston mad Monday.

Can't say we didn't do our part, definitely will feature in the BnF votes.

Thanks for the week Old Boys, best of luck for the rest of the season.
Thanks for your long-term selfless input into the league over so many seasons. Was glad to get the chance to have you pick me up for the final 5 mins :
4 : 20.08 - <<< ShaunDuggan is coming on to replace Shueygod >>>

It was a good move as you wore me like a snug cotton teddy and I stopped getting the ball immediately. I think I only got one more touch of the footy from that point forward, and that was a pass to Bonz so clearly it wasn't effective.

Thanks for your long-term selfless input into the league over so many seasons. Was glad to get the chance to have you pick me up for the final 5 mins :
4 : 20.08 - <<< ShaunDuggan is coming on to replace Shueygod >>>

It was a good move as you wore me like a snug cotton teddy and I stopped getting the ball immediately. I think I only got one more touch of the footy from that point forward, and that was a pass to Bonz so clearly it wasn't effective.

Always a pleasure Mobbs.

And I chased you around for that Chud Shake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, we've worked really hard to rebuild and are getting close to where we need to be.
Wait ... we're not there yet?

"SLAY" ... but the opposite of slay.

Back