Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, okay I get the hint. Do you realise that the pool at my tropical holiday is a long way from Baghdad? The Flea was doing very good business where I was but because I love you, I have found a way... didn't have time to clear it of frangipani flowers or pool toys as you sounded desperate!

View attachment 1961168
Tis lovely your here.

See kenneyswarriors and kids have tagged along with Fleabane
I seez
Think About It GIF by Identity

Mmmmm, not as enlightening though.

Feel free to play it safe and remain shrouded in ignorant bliss if you are unwilling to risk expanding your horizons.

Kilroy conducts tours after dark for the adventurous.
We'll come in play the match and then get out of dodge fairly lively mate!

For the lovely ladies from our opposition, our cabana boy has finished testing our swimming pools alkaline level & all appears ok.
You’ll find the pool behind the Baghdad sleeping quarters & because we are who we are, you may bathe nude without us peeping. 🫣

Ok, maybe a little peek! 😉

View attachment 1961396
1713290497925.png

It will be crises point if the OOBs lose a third game in a row! Oh and going back to that game against the Crows.

Considering that Carlton have only beaten them three times in the last decade, i should've seen that result coming a mile off!:laughv1:

Oh well GWS will be a good test for us this weekend. We're well capable of lifting it and ending their unbeaten run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just go to about one minute in here. 3:30 into the video is another highlight. Ha ha ha those Jesus freaks sure are a funny crowd!:laughv1:

That’s blasphemy being shown here in Baghdad, Alah will have a seizure, actually more than half the crew on here probably would too, if they had to watch the whole show. 🥴

That’s blasphemy being shown here in Baghdad, Alah will have a seizure, actually more than half the crew on here probably would too, if they had to watch the whole show. 🥴
Here's a live feed to the most sacred monument in Islam right now mate. This should be more up your street!:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back