Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

:loudspeaker: DID YOU KNOW? :loudspeaker:

DERO has played in eight draws from 198 games (~4.04% of all games). jmoo wan has played in seven draws from 202 games (3.47% of all games).

Headless, on the other hand, has only played in six draws from 510 games (~1.18% of all games).
So what you're saying is that you're more decisive than the other two?

I’ve been in searing form on the half forward flank so I can’t wait to see where Greenery inexplicably switches me this week.
Gets more erratic week to week. A few more weeks and he'll probably be drawing names out of a hat to randomly delist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game Of Thrones Fire GIF

Is it Friday yet?
No it is Tuesday, which Rebecca Black tells me is followed by Wednesday which is followed by Thursday. And then it's Friday again.

Quite the opposite there, Gral.

images
Here is a previous fact check on this topic from the Delons Captain

I'm glad you asked...

My ranking of the days of the week, from worst to best:

7. Tuesday: you start to wonder why you bother. No real excuse to take the piss at work, no spiffy means of convincing yourself that everything's OK. Just a turd sandwich wrapped in barbed wire and disappointment.

6. Wednesday: people laud 'hump' day like it's a thing. They're fooling themselves - it's a shitheap. You're miles away from the weekend and people tend to expect you to be productive. Lots of meetings and stuff. Just crap.

5. Monday: the buzz of the weekend still present and you can take the piss at work during the morning. Worst part is pretending to give a sh*t about your colleagues' weekend, which is very likely to have been even more boring than your own.

4. Thursday: you're past the midway point of the working week and things are looking up - you can look forward to taking the piss at work the following day as well. Got an underrated vibe to it. Nobody ever got fired on a Thursday (as far as I know).

3. Sunday: a good day - don't get me wrong - but it always feels like something nice is about to die, particularly from 4pm onwards.

2. Friday: the day before Saturday - sometimes you get sport to look forward to of a night (or at the very least a 3-year-old rerun of Building Off The Grid), usually take the piss a bit at work in preparation for the weekend, good night to head out (*see below disclaimer)

1. Saturday: sport, pubs, first day of the weekend, sleep-ins, another day off to look forward to (*some of these things may not actually happen depending on whether you have children and/or pets that wake you up at 6:50am)

fin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back