Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Quaynor made that mistake so I sliced his leg open. I'm pretty sure it's cost me an EKA or two.
Isaac Quaynor ignoring his direct opponent is triggering for me, can we change the subject?

No. And I don't know where Yakker's qooty bag is either.

At least, not as far as he knows.
If you’re so consumed with taking things can you do something useful next time and take T2B_ ’s login details?

Cannot wait for my All SFA selection off the back of my handball DOMINANCE
ezgif-3-0ac60b5942.gif

Speaking of which, see ignore you tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then who is going to defend you against young sausageroll's brutal tirades?
Shh, I’m hoping snags doing this will result in a 2 for 1 when Pie 4 Life inevitably forgets about the site after not being tagged about THAT goal.

Shh, I’m hoping snags doing this will result in a 2 for 1 when Pie 4 Life inevitably forgets about the site after not being tagged about THAT goal.
What goal? You'll need to go into great detail.

Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Evening folks, live ladder time.
rd 14 live ladder.png
The Gumbies win tonight gives both teams in this match thread some breathing space from the chasing pack, however does present a dent in top-four ambitions.

Enjoy your weekend.​

Evening folks, live ladder time.
View attachment 1978282
The Gumbies win tonight gives both teams in this match thread some breathing space from the chasing pack, however does present a dent in top-four ambitions.

Enjoy your weekend.​
Hmmm. This concept of reducing match thread length by a couple of days is appealing to me. 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back