Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders v Mt. Buller Demons at The Colosseum - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Demons.

See you next time
Season 2 Goodbye GIF by Nanalan''
Best rivalry in the Sweet FA

That's harsh Grand Uncle Horace . PMBangers seems like such a nice guy.

"In a resume-material performance, Grand Uncle Horace was easily the winner in the clash with PMBangers. - 94m from 3 to 97"

1 : 16.28 {rW} - HARPSichord boots it through the big sticks... of the wrong goals. Oops.
West Coast Wonders : 1.1.7
Mount Buller Demons : 2.3.15
Got away with one here, it was deliberate!

Lovely to walk out with the Foundation Cup at the start of the weekend. Thanks for the week Dee friends!

DenieD slips a couple goals back behind sausageroll but I'll back my Ken in.

Cheers for giving up your Friday night, FootyGuy13.

Excuse me Wosh how come we didn’t do our usual?

Were you scared like you should have been?
I didn’t see you tag me for it? Next time.

Thanks for the week Wonders, we’ll get you next time

IMG_6348.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Wonders. Thanks for an enjoyable week.

Second quarter cost us Dees. Had a chance half way through the last quarter too but gave them a few in a row which pretty much ended it.

Good luck to both teams next week

I didn’t see you tag me for it? Next time.

Thanks for the week Wonders, we’ll get you next time

View attachment 1985143
You could always tag me I’m pretty rememberable :(

Next time we will lose and I’ll be at your mercy I should pick my battles better.

You didn't know that?

Actually, I don't think you're the only one. I've had a few comments over the years, wondering why I went for such an unrelated username.
I just thought I was being clever with claiming that sausage roll was rhyming slang for "goal".

Despite technically being born a Cockney, I can't remember hearing of this rhyming slang before, although there's a good chance I had just forgotten, and had seen it used on BF somewhere b4.

Probably heard lots of talk of sausage rolls around Crystal Palace from my pram.

World Rugby Dog GIF by Rugby World Cup

I was going to add this forecast Solar Storm to the SFA Colosseum forecast for last night, but held off after initial forecasts had it hitting after the match was over.

'Earth has been hit by a solar storm that's set to be the strongest in 21 years and which could disrupt power lines as well as communications.

The storm was recorded as being of G5 (geomagnetic 5) strength by satellites around 8pm Friday - the strongest level available. It's the first G5 level storm since October 2003.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back