Discussion Second Elimination Final St Kilda v Sydney @ Etihad Stadium Saturday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodes gone - pushed Fisher in back during marking contest causing collision with Raph Clarke both players down
Will be looked at - dangerous play - dog act

Come one Goddard!

173245-brendon-goddard.jpg

two teams - one trying to win a game, one just trying to stop the other from winning...

maybe it is time for a new start after all - starting with Lyon (others have copied and improved his forward press game plan and we are now back to 2008 ultra defensive football) !

awful to watch, just awful (the Saints that is - Swans are quite impressive)

Blight whinging about that holding the ball. Shut up FFS
have a look at the Clarke one before idiot !
Thankyou Schneiderman

Skills are disappointing thus far, missed tackles, missed handpasses, overcooked or limp kicks, good work by Kosi in the middle to set up a running Schneider ends in a miss, Swans clearance and goal, good run through the middle ends in sitting the ball on top of Riewoldts head surrounded by Swans, Rooey on the lead and little prop kicks fall 10m short and reach him on the bounce. Just poor skills is poor footy despite individual players playing well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a s**t interchange rule that is.

The umpires need to be full time so they aren't **** wits. Matt finniss and those arseholes at the aflpa should be pushing for that instead of more money.

Should be less of the pricks out there for starters. My hand was on the remote to turn off the TV and give the game away after that interchange penalty. My god! I've got better s**t to do than waste my time and hard earned on a game run by idiots.

Love the club tho...

We´ve been able to turnaround similiar deficits in the last few weeks.
It´s a home game pretty much for us. Ross needs to get the match ups right.
Not liking Dempster as the defensive forward. Need Kosi at FF.
More from Joey , Milne , Goddard. We can back into this and win.
Gonna be a close one but we can do it. Come on Saints show some heart.

two teams - one trying to win a game, one just trying to stop the other from winning...

maybe it is time for a new start after all - starting with Lyon (others have copied and improved his forward press game plan and we are now back to 2008 ultra defensive football) !

awful to watch, just awful (the Saints that is - Swans are quite impressive)

Throwing in the towel already Holden?

C'mon Saints. Turn it on like a ford v8 in the second half.

Should be less of the pricks out there for starters. My hand was on the remote to turn off the TV and give the game away after that interchange penalty. My god! I've got better s**t to do than waste my time and hard earned on a game run by idiots.

Love the club tho...

Everything and everyone else are full time. Doctors, etc etc etc.

I don't see why people that can decide a game are not full time or at least genuinely part time.

I have always thought it s the one area of the game where everything else has evolved to be full time and it's the one thing that is still as professional as the 1980s

Everything and everyone else are full time. Doctors, etc etc etc.

I don't see why people that can decide a game are not full time or at least genuinely part time.

I have always thought it s the one area of the game where everything else has evolved to be full time and it's the one thing that is still as professional as the 1980s

Yeah I've got no problem with that. Gotta select ppl with smaller egos though as a start.

The AFL is seriously run like a small time organisation. As bad as our politiians in all parties:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back