Game Day Semi Final Collingwood Vs Fremantle at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at how you guys are pressuring on the HBF transition, Pies look to have too much freedom

Legitmately, if freo picks up the pressure on the HBF, it will halt the movement from the pies and allow you better position to generate i50s.
its hard when we are kicking the ball straight to them, its all on ourselves right now

our own errors are letting them have freedom

Didn’t Cox get subbed off with a broken finger nail when we played them earlier this year? Maybe Walker could come off with an eyelash stuck in his eye?

I actually think he’s going to be a good player for us - but when it’s not your day…

Wait...we're bagging Logue now? I thought, whilst not clunking them, is the only one looking close to taking a contested grab inside 50. Is also doing an ok job on Moore too. I get he's a bit of a whipping boy but there are far more questionable performances to be lamenting.

Am enjoying Schultz. Switta getting into it a bit too. Not out of it ladies and gents!

Sadly I fail to see how the second half could be any different, Collingwood just look dangerous everytime they have ball in hand and we look slow.

Walker out of backline would be a good start but I’m not sure there is much else that can be done to stem the bleeding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Josh Carr goes to Port. Im not going to lose sleep over it

Our bal movement from half back is just stagnant. No one wants to take a risk

Acres a prime example. Had a clear lead went to go and then s**t his pants and went sideways

His disposal shits me. I don’t care about his defensive running.
He cannot kick the ball
Exactly this. He’s a worry at times on the wing with ball in hand. Would love his running with Daicos or Sidebottom’s kicking

Walker is just a young kid who may or may not make it.

Logue is someone who’s turning down 500k because he thinks he has made it but he’s just a fraud. Lower his offer, let him walk to North or wherever and take the compensation. If he wants to play for us it should be on fringe player money because he’s a fringe player.
1662806934656.jpeg
Deadset fridge

Snuff is bang on. I think people forget how inexperienced we are. 90k feral Pie supporters at the G willing their team on, * me that's gotta get to you a bit.

Also they're a bloody good side. We need to calm a bit and up the pressure, still a chance but need to come out on fire.

And stop bagging the players. They got us here, we sat on our fat arses on the couch.

Go Freo!

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ill cop whatever for this, but Darcy… so out of form.. all he’s offered for the past 2 months is taps.

Can’t mark or impact around the ground atm. Need a big lift by him
Actually agree. Really wanted Meek in these finals. He would’ve provided something and that allows Darcy to float forward.
Ffs teams are playing two rucks these days. Cameron and Cox for example

Walker having a nightmare.
Quicksand I believe is the term. It started with that HTB in the first where he took too long trying to be composed. Then every attempt to learn from that since has resulted in a rushed turnover or too slow run down or unsticked tackle. The harder he tries to escape this slump, this quicksand, the more he's sinking into it. It's really, really tough to watch both as a frustrated fan and as a Walker sympathiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back