Preview 2023 AFLM Round 18: vs Collingwood at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WPFC; WA; StGI Dragons; GumbiesFFC
Soooooo, who forgot they were meant to write a match preview this week?
falc this guy.png
This guy.

banner.png
HEAD TO HEAD RECORD:
PLAYED 35: Fremantle 14, Collingwood 21
LAST TIME WE MET (it was Mundy’s last AFL match 😢): Collingwood 11.13.79 def Fremantle 9.5.59 [1SF 2022]

LAST WIN vs COLLINGWOOD AT THE 'G:
Who else but Sonny steps up to kick the matchwinner in the last minute.

TEAM CHANGES:
IN: Bailey Banfield, Corey Wagner, Joel Hamling and Sam Sturt.
23rd will be one of Travis Colyer, Nathan Wilson, Nathan O'Driscoll or Ethan Stanley.

heygoogfreo.png
It truly would be peak Docker for us to win this one.
Bouncedown at 11:45am (WST) 15/7/23.

Last edited:
Bailey Banfield is gonna kick a bag of 5 just to prove us wrong lol

In true great Dockery hope fashion, I penciled this game in as a huge finals like 8 pointer at the start of the season.

So, here I am in Melbourne for the weekend with us sitting bottom 4, the pies on top, feeling like I'm going to watch our depleted team have a new arsehole ripped!

A great Dockery win coming up.

Anyone know where most fans go (CBDwise) to drown their sorrows before the game? The Duke? Young and Jackson's?

In true great Dockery hope fashion, I penciled this game in as a huge finals like 8 pointer at the start of the season.

So, here I am in Melbourne for the weekend with us sitting bottom 4, the pies on top, feeling like I'm going to watch our depleted team have a new arsehole ripped!

A great Dockery win coming up.

Anyone know where most fans go (CBDwise) to drown their sorrows before the game? The Duke? Young and Jackson's?
All good options.
Otherwise, you can start in Richmond.
Precinct, Corner Hotel etc.
I am meeting a mate for lunch at the Corner Hotel, but we do have a booking, so if you want food, maybe book a table.
Go Freo!!!

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

All good options.
Otherwise, you can start in Richmond.
Precinct, Corner Hotel etc.
I am meeting a mate for lunch at the Corner Hotel, but we do have a booking, so if you want food, maybe book a table.
Go Freo!!!

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They don't open until 12! I can't wait that long!
Young and Jackson's opens at 10, haha.

Thanks. Enjoy your lunch!

be a pretty big crowd coz of the Pies, yeah.
I was there last year in the final and there were approx 90k, how s**t we've become since then!!

Somehow looking forward to this game... Bit like a car crash ..should look away but won't be able to not watch this potential demolition

A win today would be the most Dockery thing ever and that’s up against some pretty stiff competition. Cmon Freo

My Buddy is NOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back