Game Day Rd 18 vs Pies at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad Work GIF by Mindblowon Universe

Enjoy the next 11 hours until this happens

How big we reckon the margin is gonna be at quarter time? 20? 30? 35 plus?

Sick of this s**t first quarters
Hopefully 35+.

Want to be sure of a win as early as possible.

PS To be honest: Drinking now so hopefully I am asleep when the game starts at 5:45 AM. So I am not seduced to watch it. Will probably be painful.

Well if there was ever a team to throw an upset in Melbourne, it’s ours. The boys have a lot to prove - not to us, but themselves. Don’t be surprised to see a return to that elite pressure, its about due.

Remember that win last year in Geelong, that was never meant to happen, no one would have predicted it, odds are slim but it CAN happen.

Keep the faith!

Well if there was ever a team to throw an upset in Melbourne, it’s ours. The boys have a lot to prove - not to us, but themselves. Don’t be surprised to see a return to that elite pressure, its about due.

Remember that win last year in Geelong, that was never meant to happen, no one would have predicted it, odds are slim but it CAN happen.

Keep the faith!
Last year against Geelong we went in on a 4 game winning streak and had won 5 out of 6.

this time around we have won 1 out of 5. And Collingwood are playing MUCH better than that Geelong side was.

this would be a huge huge upset.

I’m actually looking forward to watching this with zero expectations. We should have a definitive ruck advantage yet again but unfortunately two recurring themes across multiple teams and coaches are the inability to kick winning scores or take advantage of dominant rucks. Predicting Darcy to have at least 5 hitouts to Daicos’ advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched Rivers burst through the pack last night and thought if we just want the ball more than the opposition then we can narrow the gap in them

Depends on the weather as to how badly we get spanked.

If it doesn't rain, pies by 80+ and we'll be lucky to kick 6 goals.

Brayshaw simply has to stand up in the midfield to minimise the damage
I want to see what can happen if we play Jackson predominately on ball

Remember the hidings GWS and GC used to get when they first entered the AFL? Those were wins in comparison to today's bloodbath.

That's why I'm putting a cheeky 10 beans on us to win, to finally own that island paradise.

I think a pass mark here is a fight to the end and we get within 24 points of the them. Don’t think we can win this at all

The game starts at 11.45 WST, Freo will start at midday. Having given the ladder leading Pies a decent start we will give the Pies midfielders practice at sharking Darcy's ruck knocks. The goal umpires will get RSI waving those two white flags for Magpie goals. Freo will run up the white flag by half time. This could get very, very ugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back