Media Serial Stats: Media Watchers (NEW: 2020 complete on post #148)

Remove this Banner Ad

Most were too busy bagging WaynesWorld19 to notice.
Tony, you finished 15th in S29 and ND was 18th.
As if I didn't have enough to deal with .....I need at least 15% of the SFA to name their next child Wayne .....doesn't matter if a boy or girl, as sex can't be put on birth certificates & you don't want to be accused sex discrimination

1610093876576.png

Fewer babies are being given titles such as Sally, Wendy, Wayne and Malcolm, all established classics from yesteryear.

Other boys’ names which are fading are Geoffrey, meaning ‘pledge of peace’, and Wayne, which translates to ‘maker of wagons’, and Malcolm, which has Scottish roots.......WTF !!!

As if I didn't have enough to deal with .....I need at least 15% of the SFA to name their next child Wayne .....doesn't matter if a boy or girl, as sex can't be put on birth certificates & you don't want to be accused sex discrimination

View attachment 1037757

Fewer babies are being given titles such as Sally, Wendy, Wayne and Malcolm, all established classics from yesteryear.

Other boys’ names which are fading are Geoffrey, meaning ‘pledge of peace’, and Wayne, which translates to ‘maker of wagons’, and Malcolm, which has Scottish roots.......WTF !!!

Keep fading mate ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1037757

Nick off Karen. Haven't you got shelves to stack?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back