SFA Tennis - Hopman Cup - SIGN-UPS (16 players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name: Fizzler
Court Preference Points:
  • Grass - 30
  • Clay - 30
  • Hard - 30
  • Carpet/Indoor - 10
Side note: Pie 4 Life what was the site this was run through?

I think there was an unofficial ATP and WTA site. I remember it had tonnes of different games with various rules. They ran seasons and you had ranking points, gained bonuses etc.

I think there was an unofficial ATP and WTA site. I remember it had tonnes of different games with various rules. They ran seasons and you had ranking points, gained bonuses etc.
Yeah that's the one. I remember using it and enjoying it but I can't quite remember what it was called.

I have Loonerty and EJW’s points, if others want to send through their default points that would be good. I’ll aim to kick this off say Monday to allow for a few more entries.
how do the court type ratings affect our points?

how do the court type ratings affect our points?

They are bonus points to add depending on the surface being played. I’ll treat the first tournament as neutral no bonus, but say you have 60 on grass and it’s Wimbledon, then 6 points can be added per set in any fashion. So instead of 91 points per game (13-1) you get six bonus points per set to add however you like. If your opponent has 40 on grass then they get four bonus points.

Name: Dennis Martínez García Ramírez de Lopez
Court Preference Points: (You have 100 points to divide between the following)
  • Grass - 20
  • Clay - 40
  • Hard - 40
  • Carpet/Indoor - 0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did she lose?

Konta just lost. I think we'll see a few upsets today especially in this heat
No she won. But she was really looking crook at the end of the second.As it turned out Tsurenko died in the bum.

I think Petkovic has gone missing, down 6-0 5-0 lol
I was just there but came next door and now vesely is already having a medical time out at 3-4 and deuce in the first. It is a very uncomfortable day.

I’ve decided that the best possible strategy is to use a rng generator. The strategy is all about predicting your opponents and exploiting what you think they will do. By randomising my selections there’s no way that any of you will be able to predict what I am going to do :)

I’ve decided that the best possible strategy is to use a rng generator. The strategy is all about predicting your opponents and exploiting what you think they will do. By randomising my selections there’s no way that any of you will be able to predict what I am going to do :)
That's all good and well, but at the end of the day I'll still beat you - my backhand is world renowned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back