Shane Warne umpiring tweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Umps must've been craving that noise of affirmation from the parochial Optus Stadium Cr.....oh wait, maybe I'm confused. Maybe it was just all the booing that was going on, I assumed it was an Eagles home game.
I wonder if Richo is going to sook about the booing this weekend? Umpires were obviously compelled to even up the free kick count in the third quarter.

Perhaps after having to suck up to the AFL and and being forced to not criticise this year’s dog **** umpiring, Channel 7 have found a loophole by sharing criticism made by others?
They should be able to say what they like considering they're the client of the AFL and are the ones who purchased the rights.

If you’re a bogan, yeah.

A national icon would be someone that actually does something for the country that we all share the benefit in. Scientist, human rights activist, Doctor etc. Not a sporting personality who got paid millions to play cricket.

But I wouldn’t expect you to understand that.

Do we know each other mate?

I let all the ones in the main board thread slide, but this is garbage. Why don’t you back off with the personal s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast are the only team in the last 18 years to not lose a free kick differential with an overall differential almost twice as much as the next team.

You can't defend that, West Coast are the most umpire favoured team in the AFL, probably the most umpire favoured team in world sport.

lqakawxd0a211.jpg

Yet West Coast supporters boo the umpires more than any other supporter base and you're calling Shane Warne stupid?

Warney is passionate about his Saints...I like that.

But fk me there was nothing wrong with the umpiring... He should focus on his teams skills.

West Coast are the only team in the last 18 years to not lose a free kick differential with an overall differential almost twice as much as the next team.

You can't defend that, West Coast are the most umpire favoured team in the AFL, probably the most umpire favoured team in world sport.

lqakawxd0a211.jpg

Yet West Coast supporters boo the umpires more than any other supporter base and you're calling Shane Warne stupid?

They're cheats. It's really that simple. They're paying the umpires.

An excuse and a way of them to rip into an interstate side without getting into trouble.

lame.

He was right, we woz robbed.

Free kicks 14-9 in West Coast's favour at our home ground.

When we play West Coast at their home ground free kicks are like 300-15 in their favour.

No wonder West Coast are premiership favourites, they get gobbled by the umpires home and away.
How about it’s the fact they’re a better side and their players get to the Ball first?

lqakawxd0a211.jpg

If booing has a positive correlation to free kick differential, how is that stupid?

Optimal strategy from WC fans isn't it?

Not our fault no mark clubs like yours can't draw a crowd to replicate the ploy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back