Think Tank Should AFL players drive electric cars to set an example to the nuff nuff supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

What a strange attack on Houli.
Frustrated Larry Bird GIF by SB Nation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want school children to see a dead body with a needle in the arm? Or do you want to live in the modern world and make practical health decisions?
How bad is the drug culture in Richmond now if you have to worry about witnessing such a scene. I lived in Melbourne for 30 years and never had to worry about it.

I also used to remember venturing safely to eat Vietnamese on Victoria St once a week.

Supposedly now it is a no go zone.

God bless modern times and policies.

Thanks for your moronic input Malcum Roberts. Have you got a big V8 like Andrew Tate?
Lol, fact dodging as always. Just like your morally bankrupt religion. All must be sacrificed on the altar of the green god.

Lol at you using your Benny to like your own posts

How bad is the drug culture in Richmond now if you have to worry about witnessing such a scene. I lived in Melbourne for 30 years and never had to worry about it.

I also used to remember venturing safely to eat Vietnamese on Victoria St once a week.

Supposedly now it is a no go zone.

God bless modern times and policies.
You've got no solutions though. Maybe we should have a war on drugs? Wait a minit, we've been doing that for 30 years and it's cost taxpayers billions of dollars.
I remember being done by the police in Ocean Grove for having a bong in the car and a few specs of pot in a bowl. What a stupid waste of time from the hero cop!
Maybe you should get a vape to help with your anxiety about injection rooms.

You've got no solutions though. Maybe we should have a war on drugs? Wait a minit, we've been doing that for 30 years and it's cost taxpayers billions of dollars.
I remember being done by the police in Ocean Grove for having a bong in the car and a few specs of pot in a bowl. What a stupid waste of time from the hero cop!
Maybe you should get a vape to help with your anxiety about injection rooms.
This says so much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back