Should the threat of nuclear war postpone the 2021 season?

Should the 2021 AFL season be postponed?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • No (I'm a fringe theory lunatic)

Votes: 36 73.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you tell me what my supposed alt-account is? You've been banging on about it for years (obsessed much?) and I'm just really curious as to which other poster you think it is. I'd love to have a chat with him/her.

Having said that, I just searched how many times you've called someone a "troll" and it came up with 10 pages of results (almost 200 hits!) and that's just in the last 4 years! "Alias" returns almost 70 hits in the same period! Then there's "alt account" amongst other variations that return a multitude of results. I'm glad you've found your place on the conspiracy board.

I know your criteria for classifying someone as a troll is quite low (perhaps the lowest ever seen on an internet forum, anywhere) but I think you're a little obsessed.

It must be sad knowing that all the people you ban for not having virtually identical beliefs as you are probably just making a new gmail account, resetting their router/using their phone, clearing their cookies and making a brand spanking new BigFooty account all within 3 minutes.

You're the one who told everyone on the SRP to hold you to your prediction as well...

What's your new prediction for this impending global event?

The irony here is that often those that are quick to invoke the facile, vacuous, imprecise, insipid term "troll" are obviously unaware how labeling someone a troll is itself 'troll-like" behaviour.

We are currently nowhere near as close to nuclear war as we were in October 1982 when A soviet submarine was a bee's dick away from launching a nuke.

I don't really understand how the Doomsday Clock works, seems to not be parallel to events in history.

According to the BBC during the Cuban Missile Crisis, the clock stood at 7 minutes which makes no ******* sense if you ask me
Afaik that was the closest weve been - dont think this compares really

Back