Should you tell your work colleague that they smell

Remove this Banner Ad

Rally everyone up and get them to point and laugh as they chant "you smell like s**t, you smell like s**t."

The best thing about high school was how candid everyone was. Kids would always do the "phwoarr your breath is rank" thing to each other. That and pulling up your school polo over your nose. You should do that. And then go up and tell a female coworker that John "wants to go out with you."

When you say they are someone who usually overreacts, how badly are we talking? Would they have a full on tantrum about it and stop speaking to you? Or just get shitty?

Also, how much interaction are you forced to have with them?

h3AUP.png

Or alternatively send in an anonymous message (email, post-it note). That way, you wouldn't humiliate him/her publicly. You can sign off as someone else as well.

When you say they are someone who usually overreacts, how badly are we talking? Would they have a full on tantrum about it and stop speaking to you? Or just get shitty?

Also, how much interaction are you forced to have with them?
In constant contact pretty much most of the day...........they would get shitty and has been known to chuck tantrums

I wouldn't say anything unless you know him pretty well and get along just as well
Otherwise you he may get hurt, shitty or have the opportunity to make a remark about you in the future

Also I don't usually care when a guy has B.O but when a girl has it then that is just awful
I remember one time at school camp there was this one girl who smelt awful. School camp was hiking and doing other stuff like that as well and whenever she was near I thought "Farrrk is that me?" Saw her close by and thought "Nup"

Reminds me of the same camp which was about 2 weeks with no things we usually take for granted like shavers, shampoo etc etc. Towards the end of the trip this asian chick lifted up her arms and I was like.....
133729407585025.gif

Nothing more of a turnoff than chicks that smell or are too hairy:thumbsdown:

Can't get my head around why people would throw a tantrum over something like that when you're trying to help them out. I reckon they're just getting defensive over it and throw a tantrum because they're embarrassed. It's like everything else though, people generally don't like being given ideas on something without getting defensive because they see it as someone being condescending towards them, when they are just offering advice.

To be honest, if they were known overreactor's i probably wouldn't bother, but if it's something that is affecting me around the workplace as well, i would.

Don't say it directly. Whenever you're around him, sniff the air a couple times and say "Ugh what's that smell?" Repeat process until he gets the hint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back