Your ‘oh sh*t’ moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going to work one morning around 5am and hit a slick bit of road in a roundabout in burnley. Did a full 180 in the roundabout.

Was lucky no one else was on the road.

Was wide awake after that

Was going to work one morning around 5am and hit a slick bit of road in a roundabout in burnley. Did a full 180 in the roundabout.

Was lucky no one else was on the road.

Was wide awake after that
If you’d been going a bit faster you could have done the full 360 😀

Major local roundabout is a favourite location for dick head bogans trying to drift around, and I always point and make rude comments when I see one. A while back it was drizzling in peak hour as I went around, there must have been a diesel spill or something because the back end stepped out even though I was driving like a grandma due to the conditions. Corrected, gathered it up, looked left at the cars waiting to enter, yup, pointing and mouthing rude words at me... :(

Not going to that epic World Series Game.

I had to go see about a girl. She was a stupid campaigner.

Was at Woolies once and was in the aisle where the paper towels are and there was a gay couple debating which variety to buy and I don't know why but as I passed said "...to clean up all their stains on the couch...." to myself but a little too loud. "What did you say mate....??" all that ...you idiot Mauro

15 years or so ago I was on a main road looking at turning across traffic into a side street. Was at the time of day and in the direction where the glare was so bad I couldn't see down the street I was turning into. Cars went past, turned slowly into the side street and went "glare....glare...glare....oh s**t there's a high school kid sitting on the hood of my car". Had run into this kid who was crossing the road. Literally could not see him until he was sitting on my car. If I turned any quicker might have been ugly but he got off, smacked the hood, gave me the finger and walked off. I would down the window and said "you alright mate, sorry" and he gave me the thumbs up and kept walking.

I used to live in the country and it was over an hour drive each way to and from work. One night, after work, very tired, was going around this super long slight turn that goes for about 20 seconds, ended up having a micro nap halfway through, woke up moments later on the grass on the inside of the turn, slammed on the brakes and got out the car. Lucky there were no cars coming or that I didnt drift on the other side of the road where there were plenty of trees to plow into. Big oh s**t moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back