(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CFC2010

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
If I started driving now I would still miss the game.... :(
How far North are you? I thought you where only a couple of hours away. :drunk:

Sier this year on what I have seen is a smooth mover........accumulates possession and usually makes the right decision.......safe but always the right decision.

Looking forward to his senior appearance on Saturday.

Quicky

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
How far North are you? I thought you where only a couple of hours away. :drunk:

Sier this year on what I have seen is a smooth mover........accumulates possession and usually makes the right decision.......safe but always the right decision.

Looking forward to his senior appearance on Saturday.
I'm in Cairns mate. Far North Queensland. It's a decent hike to come down (32hrs straight). To put it in context i'm the same distance from Brisbane as you are. I'll usually fly though. I would love to come down for it. But failing that would like to warm up for the telecast with some highlights. Maybe 100volt1 can sort something out from the VFL footage but that'd be a supreme effort!

CFC2010

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm in Cairns mate. Far North Queensland. It's a decent hike to come down (32hrs straight). I'll usually fly though. I would love to come down for it. But failing that would like to warm up for the telecast with some highlights. Maybe 100volt1 can sort something out from the VFL footage but that'd be a supreme effort!
Wow......got that wrong didn't I? :$

Look Quicky if I win powerball tonight.......checking it tomorrow by the way........I will organise the helicopter for you to see the Bear up close.

Quicky

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I've got outlaws up there.
Love them, hate the humidity.
There's trade offs. On the flipside you never freeze your balls off and you don't have horrible short winter days. I was in Canberra a few weeks ago and it's stark how much less daylight you get.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Moderator #150
There's trade offs. On the flipside you never freeze your balls off and you don't have horrible short winter days. I was in Canberra a few weeks ago and it's stark how much less daylight you get.
Melbourne bred/born you get used to it, (except when it's time for a bike ride at 5 degrees :eek::()

Top Bottom