Remove this Banner Ad

Got to laugh at the Warriors, there seems to be more interaction after the game, than the whole week leading into it. Go figure.
When the match poster is second on the top contributors tally, it's a pretty ordinary thread!!!

Round 15 #RatStats
1652792311916.png

1652792371363.png

Hey gang, stats for the heartbreaking 1 point loss against the Dragons.

We got off to a nice start but a goalless second quarter didn't help. We launched a late comeback thanks largely to Catsnlakers with 7 goals with the surprise move at the selection table but unfortunately it just wasn't enough.

Finals may not happen from here, but there's still two matches to go so let's finish the season off on a high and whatever happens with the ladder happens.

This week we have philreich playing game 200 and Power Raid playing game 300. Two absolute stalwarts for the Sin City Swamprats so a win is simply a must!

Carn Swampies :rat:

philreich, jackster83, ShaunDuggan, edgie, RPCB, darthmann, GotTheGoodes, GremioPower, sataris, Quadzilla, Ticky009, Marklar_33, ant555, Catsnlakers, Firestarter, Ant Bear, Power Raid, HirdsTheWord, TheDarkDwarf, Near Kern, Kirkswan, Grav , Jewelsbon, okeydoke7

View attachment 1402703

View attachment 1402704

Hey gang, stats for the heartbreaking 1 point loss against the Dragons.

We got off to a nice start but a goalless second quarter didn't help. We launched a late comeback thanks largely to Catsnlakers with 7 goals with the surprise move at the selection table but unfortunately it just wasn't enough.

Finals may not happen from here, but there's still two matches to go so let's finish the season off on a high and whatever happens with the ladder happens.

This week we have philreich playing game 200 and Power Raid playing game 300. Two absolute stalwarts for the Sin City Swamprats so a win is simply a must!

philreich, jackster83, ShaunDuggan, edgie, RPCB, darthmann, GotTheGoodes, GremioPower, sataris, Quadzilla, Ticky009, Marklar_33, ant555, Catsnlakers, Firestarter, Ant Bear, Power Raid, HirdsTheWord, TheDarkDwarf, Near Kern, Kirkswan, Grav , Jewelsbon, okeydoke7
well done philreich congrats

Round 16 #RatStats
1653210854329.png

1653210894908.png

Another week, another game where we looked good in patches but ultimately fell short. Bitterly disappointing not to pull through in philreich and Power Raid's respective milestone games.

After an impressive 23 disposal, 8 tackle and 3 goal performance in the guts, okeydoke7 has taken his career tally to 895 goals. That means goal 900 could very well be in range against his original club, the Mount Buller Demons...

okey.png

We face the Demons in the final round of the season. Finals is still mathematically possible and we need 3 things to happen.

1. The Royals must lose to the Furies.
2. We must win against the Demons
3. We need to stay ahead of the Wonders on percentage.

If the above three things happen, we sneak into 8th spot. The stakes could not be higher this upcoming week, I've just got one word for you all...

Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oi come upstairs - our BnF's on
Hope you all have a great night, Iā€™m either going to be excited or rip up my St Kilda membership watching that other football league, I think its name is AFL

Hope you all have a great night, Iā€™m either going to be excited or rip up my St Kilda membership watching that other football league, I think its name is AFL
It's anyone's guess!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back