Roast Mouthbreathing semi-literate buffoon, the hater

Remove this Banner Ad

BobDay

Senior List
Feb 2, 2010
City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Couldn't believe the 360 coverage last night. According to Slobbering every Hawthorn player should have been rubbed out. But of course Joel Selwood should not have even been charged.

Slobbering then went on to say Clarkson thought head high hits were ok.
What a campaigner

He did grow up in Bendigo you must in football circles get along in order to get on and a pub on every corner.
Prime breeding ground for being suck and a drunk.

He spent 15 minutes ranting and raving about each of the 3 decisions, even tried to insinuate that Burto's was a bit of a dog act... Because all legal bumps are dog acts. They go on to spend only about 2 minutes talking about the Lindsay Thomas one and Selwood one. He talks up what a great guy Lindsay is and how likable and nice he is... I turned it off in disgust.

The worst part is every Monday he rocks up and talks about all these decisions and how wrong they are without knowing how the MRO works. IT IS HIS JOB TO KNOW THESE THINGS BEFORE DISCUSSING THEM. He rocks up and chucks out some arbitary number for how long someone should go without looking at the guidelines and seeing that it is reasonable. He can't figure out that Mitchell wasn't suspended because the impact was insufficient, the average footy nuffie struggles to understand these things, you would expect the chief writer of the Herald Sun to have a higher footy IQ than the average nuffie...

I agree with Abasi though, now i have gotten this rant out of my system (I BLOODY NEEDED IT) he needs to be ignored. I won't watch his show, despite liking Gerard. I won't read his paper and i won't read or watch any of his opinions because they are uneducated and crap. The less attention he gets the better.

It is an absolute disgrace and blight on Christian and the AFL that Mitchell and Burton have not been suspended.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Mitchell's act to be graded careless, as no one carelessly raises their arm above shoulder height to elbow an opponent in the head.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Burton's bump to not be reportable because the Tribunal Guidelines specifically make reference to accidental head clashes as being a potential consequence of electing to bump when tackling was an alternative.

These gradings are contrived. Hawthorn FC has been kissed on the dick yet again, and * me, I am sick of it, and so apparently is Robbo.

It is an absolute disgrace and blight on Christian and the AFL that Mitchell and Burton have not been suspended.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Mitchell's act to be graded careless, as no one carelessly raises their arm above shoulder height to elbow an opponent in the head.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Burton's bump to not be reportable because the Tribunal Guidelines specifically make reference to accidental head clashes as being a potential consequence of electing to bump when tackling was an alternative.

These gradings are contrived. Hawthorn FC has been kissed on the dick yet again, and **** me, I am sick of it, and so apparently is Robbo.
I thought the school holiday was over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These gradings are contrived. Hawthorn FC has been kissed on the dick yet again, and **** me, I am sick of it, and so apparently is Robbo.
Thanks for that mate very passionate.

How long did it take you to assemble your tin foil hat before your ramblings burst out? PS - Opinions are not facts.

This one's for you, tarpy boy:

444999-power.jpg

Oh and you're welcome for the equalisation money that would have been thrown your way when you were a basket case and on the verge of exiting the league.

This one's for you, tarpy boy:

444999-power.jpg

Oh and you're welcome for the equalisation money that would have been thrown your way when you were a basket case and on the verge of exiting the league.

I rear ended someone on that curly off ramp between the freeway and Punt Rd that day. Didn't matter - smashed Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back