So... we'll be playing Collingwood next week, then...

Remove this Banner Ad

Crunchbone

Debutant
Oct 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It pains me to say this - but, 31 seconds into the 2nd qtr... the Pies are looking very good! Here's hoping Geelong claw their way back, take a few Pies players out and we can then focus on playing a team of Josh Fraser's! :)

The way the game has gone to half time actually is making our effort from 2 weeks ago a bit more respectable.
Not sure why but it's actually giving me more confidence for the Saints game, normally one of the Prelims is a close one and it doesn't look like it going to be this one.

The way the game has gone to half time actually is making our effort from 2 weeks ago a bit more respectable.
Not sure why but it's actually giving me more confidence for the Saints game, normally one of the Prelims is a close one and it doesn't look like it going to be this one.

They've peaked- they'll never keep it up. Or am I being hopeful?

Would be sensational to see the Doggies not only make the GF but beat the Filth - good luck tomorrow night Doggies :thumbsu:
As long as whoever gets through beats them. But I expect our affair to be a hard slog and energy sapping. Pity Geelong have just rolled over and died.

We'll be lucky to get within 2 goals of St.Kilda tomorrow night. I have a bad feeling...

Given the dogs have lost 3 games to Collingwood this year, St.Kilda are the only team who could stop them.

As long as whoever gets through beats them. But I expect our affair to be a hard slog and energy sapping. Pity Geelong have just rolled over and died.

Very true SH - the Saints and Doggies have always been at the top of my list of favourite teams after the Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back