• Get a lion tattoo

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Request a trade to the Lions

• Abuse Garry Lyon

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Caleb Poulter at a grocery store in Footscray yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet Caleb Poulter in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but Caleb Poulter kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard Caleb Poulter chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Caleb Poulter trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Caleb Poulter, you need to pay for those first.” At first he (Caleb Poulter) kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then Caleb Poulter turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Caleb Poulter kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Caleb Poulter at a grocery store in Footscray yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet Caleb Poulter in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but Caleb Poulter kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard Caleb Poulter chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Caleb Poulter trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Caleb Poulter, you need to pay for those first.” At first he (Caleb Poulter) kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then Caleb Poulter turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Caleb Poulter kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I'm shocked. Who doesn't take their own bag to a shop in this day and age. Shopping or shop lifting, we all have an obligation to do our bit for the environment.

Last edited:
Reminds me a bit of Lizard Blakey. His looks and the way he plays. Hope he can become as good.

Reminds me a bit of Lizard Blakey. His looks and the way he plays. Hope he can become as good.

Josh Weddle showing similar make it up as you go traits.
They’re all very Indiana Jones like 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that story is made up. I have been in that shop. They have Cherry Ripes. No one would buy 15 Milky Ways when you can have Cherry Ripes.

We haven't had a cult hero in a while
We, the bulldogs? We have more than most. We have Baz, Flea, JUH, Arty, LJizz, LIBBA (he is a cult. figure superstar), even Caleb Daniel for being the shortest but such a weapon. CP is another unit to this bunch. We even have a cult figure coach🤣

I think that story is made up. I have been in that shop. They have Cherry Ripes. No one would buy 15 Milky Ways when you can have Cherry Ripes.
Eeewww cocconut

annalynne mccord let's get physical GIF by Pop TV

Given he was of course using his left hand during your encounter. Its obvious that Caleb is a Jedi master.

"These is not the Milky Ways youse is looking for..."

caleb.gif

Last edited:
Back