Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits (No.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

homer simpson episode 23 GIF

greece needs a smaller manufacturer to take over their kits. even puma would work (i know puma aren't small)
I don't think Greece are with Nike directly anymore, but through a Gold Coast "New Balance" kind of sitch.
greece-2023-away-third-kits (8).jpg
Last year was a teamwear kit for the first time, but I'm not sure if they had a hand in this new one.
EDIT: Yep, retailers 11teamsports.

Last edited:
My Rs just dropped next seasons kit which we’ll (hopefully) see in the Championship. I dig it tbh, normally not big on kits that are very white dominant but the hoops with the three shades of blue are pretty nice.

Allow me to start a rumour.
I noticed western sydney wear Kelme bibs over the weekend. Could mean a change of supplier on the cards for 24/25????

Allow me to start a rumour.
I noticed western sydney wear Kelme bibs over the weekend. Could mean a change of supplier on the cards for 24/25????
It could also be a training apparel sponsor, but it would be interesting if that came to fruition. Didn't WSW only just sign with Adidas?

some EPL 24/25 kit leaks

Arsenal%2024-25%20Home%20Kit%20Leaked%20%283%29.jpg
liverpool-24-25-home-kit%20%284%29.jpg
manchester-city-24-25-home-kit%20%282%29.jpg
Tottenham%2024-25%20Home%20Kit%20Leaked%20%286%29.jpg
They're all shit. I'm sure Arsenal's will be fine in person, but what the hell is that Liverpool one?

I haven't spent a cent on Liverpool shirts since changing to Nike, and I don't see that changing until we're with Adidas again (rumoured after this deal expires)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fornaroli wearing what could be next seasons kit - different template and updated sponsor from this years design (RIP bonza)

IMG_2588.jpeg
IMG_2589.png

I think it's a 'finals' kit, just to get rid of Bonza.

Agreed. I really hope Macron fix up the club badge on the home kit next year. Having it inverted on the white V makes it look terrible firstly, and secondly has never been done before (and should never be done again). I know it's for consistency with the monotone badges on the away/GK kits, but it looks poor imo. A lot of Victory fans weren't too happy about it upn the kit's release last year.

Thought it'd be a takeover, imagine this...
View attachment 2006294

No thank you.

Doubt the supporters would agree with that anyway (if it were to ever be in consideration), the outrage shown over the last logo change was strong enough, something like that would send them over the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back