Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just came across this, but it was announced months ago. New Sheff Wednesday badge.

I reckon it's a belter!

crest-black138-3159381_613x460.jpg
Not too keen on that.

City called, they want their kit back! (minus the Hyundai logo of course) In all seriousness though, hate it when a club uses two different templates especially here where it forces logos to be repositioned.

City called, they want their kit back! (minus the Hyundai logo of course) In all seriousness though, hate it when a club uses two different templates especially here where it forces logos to be repositioned.
Yeah cause Sydney haven't worn that before.
48617-zoom.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton third kit.
The Umbro on the sleeves is lame but I seriously dig this. The fluro yellow and bright blue is classic, plenty of clubs have looked good in it

Everton-Away-Shirt-2003-Small-Puma-Yellow-Adults.jpg

thierry_henry_2003_08_10.jpg

And yeah that new Wednesday crest is a corker, I liked the old one too for its simplicity but this one works even though it looks so cartoony. The shade of blue is nice. They're well overdue for a Premier League stint...

The Umbro on the sleeves is lame but I seriously dig this. The fluro yellow and bright blue is classic, plenty of clubs have looked good in it

Everton-Away-Shirt-2003-Small-Puma-Yellow-Adults.jpg

thierry_henry_2003_08_10.jpg

And yeah that new Wednesday crest is a corker, I liked the old one too for its simplicity but this one works even though it looks so cartoony. The shade of blue is nice. They're well overdue for a Premier League stint...
Better then liverpools atrocious Ronald McDonald looking kits a few years ago

Just saw Cahill training with Melbourne City on the tele, this is their new home strip (I guess):
4d76c11d974f5cdc3b2f048f7810dfef

afc24b36db43f6f03c5bc3fe7765d2fa

Pity about the big logo on the back because I actually like this. The light socks don't look jarring as a completely different colour, basically it's not a big colour contrast. It works for me, much better than their last one. People have an issue with them looking temporary and like an away strip (because white = away team here in Australia), but it sort of works... in the hot bright summer, it looks cool and relaxed.

Big improvement on the off-centre cut-in-half GT stripe, but I think it would look better with sky blue shorts.

I reckon a white top with sky blue collar/cuffs and sky blue shorts would look absolutely mint.

Basically an exact inverse of this Man City kit.

images.jpg

That Wednesday get up is exactly what I think Melbourne City should wear too. Plain white top, sky shorts.

Edit: Just saw the Wednesday kit on this page, it's pretty much what I was suggesting! I'm 100% with you on it, looks great. So great that I'd stick with it and wouldn't even bother trying to transition to the sky blue top.

Last edited:
Always thought the Malaga strip with navy shorts would've been ripping.

EDIT: Or Cov's kit. Love Cov.
CIpJAvyWIAAIPiM.jpg

Unrelated but this is so good... an all time classic shirt
PM1384688.jpg

https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/aleague/perthglory/products/productdetails?productid=7001

Pre-order for a Perth Glory Heritage Shirt 'based on the original strip worn in 1996 but with a modern twist'

To be worn first home game of the 2016/17 season.

Do we know anything about this?

For reference, 1996:
chicken-treat.jpg

Nope. I tried to call them out on it on Facebook and they didnt give away anything, because I think asking fans to throw $120 at this without knowing what it looks like is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back