Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was a subtle promo for the new away kit as it featured the design.

D_jcZn9U4AAkNAJ.jpg
lol, some very over the top marketing areas here

Still frustrated at the Glory kit.

On one hand I’m happy they’ve committed to all purple (as opposed to the days of purple and white stripes) and orange making a return as a secondary colour, and I think the all-purple kit looks alright, but it just overall is a weak kit.

Badges are nipple covers instead of sitting high on the chest pushing the sponsor into the stomach area.

Honestly even an orange band down each side or orange sleeve cuffs just to cut into the monotonous purple which lacks any sort of pattern from anything further than 3 metres away.

5 minutes in photoshop to adjust the positioning of the badges would improve it ten fold. I’ll have a play later if I can be arsed.

20th anniversary kit, I can only assume it's for NZ Football in Aus? Or the Kingz in general...
And I'm not sure when it'll get used, but we play the Brissy Strikers in the FFA Cup so it'll work.
It also confirms Paladin as our manufacturer...
Retro.png gettyimages-56067227-1024x1024.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They must be earning an absolute packet for that, or at least they'd want to be. What a disgrace. Surely there are rules about how much room a sponsor can take up?

Haha came here to post that. What an absolute pisstake
Perhaps that's the idea. Release it, go viral and then have a perfectly normal placement/size for when they go on sale.

This is using sponsorship as the actual design element, arguably worse

No wonder they are giving them the largest non premier league deals. Its would have been a great kit if the sponsor didn’t f*** it up. I am just shocked that so many people and organisations it would of have to go through in order for it to have been approved.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back