Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, votes are due tomorrow afternoon?
Yep

It suggests that the votes will be due on 3/14 at 3:14.
I’ll consider an early release if work isn’t too busy but wanted to play it safe in case it is busy . Evenings are unpredictable . I finish at midnight my time (3am AEDT). Also I’m a nerd so I like Pi O’Clock and Pi Day.

The Vote Deadline will be sometime early on Thursday arvo AEDT so people still get 2x nights and over 48 hours to listen.
I finish at midnight my time /3am AEDT again so an evening deadline was always going to be tricky . It also gives people 2x nights to vote and celebrates Pi day. Also I think the winner is a little more likely to be online for a new theme at 3:14pm AEDT than 3:14am AEDT

Yep

I finish at midnight my time /3am AEDT again so an evening deadline was always going to be tricky . It also gives people 2x nights to vote and celebrates Pi day. Also I think the winner is a little more likely to be online for a new theme at 3:14pm AEDT than 3:14am AEDT
AM > PM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Kelly > No Tim Kelly
giphy.gif

Empirical data says no. No teams in the top 4 last season had Tim Kelly. Likely the same this season.

Will most likely be the same in 2020 if he leaves.

#songcontestupdate
15 games in, the early frontrunner hasn't gathered any more votes but another player has polled strongly to secure an outright lead with 23 votes , ahead of 3x songs on 17 votes. There's also a runaway billy contender. All the donuts have been eaten.

1552478956876.png

#songcontestupdate
15 games in, the early frontrunner hasn't gathered any more votes but another player has polled strongly to secure an outright lead with 23 votes , ahead of 3x songs on 17 votes. There's also a runaway billy contender. All the donuts have been eaten.

View attachment 634627
Oh look, it's spookism.

Why don't Barass and Sheed use their real names of Barassi and Sheedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back