Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle down precious. The linked site gives next to no info on which platforms their hashtag counts are collected from. #freehit you creative campaigner.

Don’t think it matters just go off the number if gives you.

Just send me a song from someone that isn’t nothing but thieves.

First or last:
An artist's first song from first album or their last song from last album
I wish it was this theme. In celebration of one of Australia's best "punk" bands releasing their second album tomorrow, I could have nommed this banger.

Seriously great album. One of the most underrated Australian albums of all time IMHO.

The best part about Low Life is a bunch of conservatives and religious devouts seemingly mistook the cover art for child pr0n (or maybe they were just a really staunch anti-gay crowd) and most YouTube videos of the album is just the band being abused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agent93
Smeg Head
Hoos
Raveneyes
Back One Out
You officially have over 6 hours left to nom, but I'll consider an earlier release at midnight ish AEDT if the noms continue to dry up and work isn't too hectic.

Thanks but I'm still not over the GF, and this theme would've triggered homicidal thoughts.

Makes me want to murder a Islay single malt right now.

Can someone please explain this to me.

Like I'm seven

Use that link Josh posted, just type in a song title and if the number it givrs you is over 150k you can nom it.

Just find a song with a common combination of words or something you expect the average twitter pleb to use often.

Went over your head methinks.

It was in reference to the GF result.

(I was never playing this week regardless of theme).
Nah , the angry smilies gave it away ;)
But I thought it was a bit of both .

loveinstagood
Great tune, 5 from me.

JUST WHATEVER THE WHOLE TITLE OF A TRACK IS PUT THAT, WITHOUT ANY SPACES, IN THE INTERNET THING AND IF IT SAYS MORE THAN 150,000 THEN U R GOOD

ANY OTHER RANDO COMBINATION WEIRD s**t DON'T BOTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back